Gross and unsanitary.
18%
Just good clean fun.
82%

Total votes: 11

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I think you had a tragic dog poop incident in your childhood that you've repressed and/or won't talk about.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Do you have evidence of this goose poop issue? I googled and couldnt find much cept the comment at the bottom of this page.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:I think you had a tragic dog poop incident in your childhood that you've repressed and/or won't talk about.
This is actually true.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:
Leisher wrote:I think you had a tragic dog poop incident in your childhood that you've repressed and/or won't talk about.
This is actually true.
Well, tell us about it and then you can just let go.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'll never be able to let that go.

And I will never own a dog.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Please, let the healing begin.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Maybe he caught a screening of Pink Flamingos when he was three or something.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

You know, this is interesting. I think I made a connection between something in my childhood and my aversion to dog shit on the beach.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

WE HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Do you have evidence of this goose poop issue?

First thing I found when I searched. That's an easy read, however if you want something dryer, here's a report from the USDA.

I only learned about the hazards of geese feces because of my in-laws' lake. Geese and their feces are a problem up there, but I remember when my wife was pregnant lots of folk warning her to avoid the geese feces.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Post by Troy »

In middle school I managed to step in a big pile of Poo on the way to the bus stop for school.

I didn't realize it until I had sat down and gotten it all over my pants and backpack. It was one of the worst days of middle school.

Still like dogs, though.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Around 7th or 8th grade I was playing football in a field next to some apartments. I dove to catch a pass and my left arm landed in fresh dog poop. It smeared up my arm and all over my sleeve.

A couple of folks chuckled and said stuff like "gross". I ran home, changed shirts, washed my arm, and was back playing football in about 10 minutes.

I've stepped in dog shit countless times, and while annoying, doesn't really bug me. It's like stepping in mud only stinkier.

I still like dogs.
Mommy Dearest

Post by Mommy Dearest »

GORDON wrote:
This is actually true.
and i can attest to that
Vince

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote:1. Vince: For all intents and purposes, caviar is fish jizz.
Never have eaten it, and don't see myself ever doing so.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Alhazad

Post by Alhazad »

I bet all of you stick your dicks in something someone else has peed out of... maybe before they've even washed it afterwards? Don't think too hard about this stuff, you'll get neurotic.
We're Back: A Dinosaur's Story
Troy

Post by Troy »

To be really safe, maybe some of you guys should change your shoelaces each morning, with gloves.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Alhazad wrote:I bet all of you stick your dicks in something someone else has peed out of... maybe before they've even washed it afterwards? Don't think too hard about this stuff, you'll get neurotic.
I've never stuck my dick in someone's urethra.

Perv.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote:To be really safe, maybe some of you guys should change your shoelaces each morning, with gloves.
Velcro.

Next?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cunnilingus? Anal? Kissing? (It's cleaner to rub bare asses than to kiss.) Kissing after sex?

Ever seen the reports on bathrooms and how everything is covered with feces? Even if your toothbrush is in a cabinet. When you flush a huge burst of germs shoots out of the toilet. Putting the lid down helps some, but doesn't stop it all.

Now tell us about "the incident". It'll make you feel better to get it off your chest.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:Cunnilingus? Anal? Kissing? (It's cleaner to rub bare asses than to kiss.) Kissing after sex?
Married, so none of the above.

And I don't wish to discuss it. I will just admit I have personal issues with it and/or I am a crank.