Out of pocket today

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Traveling to Memphis today, and with the Feedback forum open to the public that makes me nervous.

Admins please keep an eye on it and make sure the spammers don't break anything.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I swear to god... Any day I manage to get by the tsa without flipping out and going to jail is a good day
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

At the tsa security checkpoint...the place where the federal government assumes you are a terrorist and invades your privacy... There is an exclusive, shorter tsa line for those traveling first class. Basically, throwing money at the govenment gets you better treatment. It is like a little piece of DC in every airport.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

When I was traveling in April, they had shorter lines for business travelers, not just 1st class.

Then, when I was traveling last month with my family, they had shorter lines for families... we went almost straight to the x-ray machines while there were like 40 business people in line.

We even carried on JUICE BOXES and the plane didn't blow up.

The only bad part was trying to separate my daughter from her stuffed animal for the x-ray machine.

Oh, and when I was flying in April, one week my Congressman was right next to me at the final ID check. (He was in the fancy expedited line, I was not). He gave the TSA guy his Congressman id (I didn't know they had special ones until then). And the TSA guy asked him for government-issued id. Price just looked at him like "um...."

Then the TSA guy waved me through cuz I had my id out already, while Price went through his pockets for his drivers license.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:I swear to god... Any day I manage to get by the tsa without flipping out and going to jail is a good day
What if every airline passenger just stuffed their luggage full of pieces of paper which all read, "Fuck you, TSA bitches" & the like?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote:Then the TSA guy waved me through cuz I had my id out already, while Price went through his pockets for his drivers license.
Sweet, sweet schadenfreude. I despise that worm.