Night two - Nother PvP encounter

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Doing some ratting in belts and a few Kaos people show up in local. I line up for warp back to the station while I scan for them. Find four of them. Elite frigate, Moa, Battleship and something else. Tas is loading up jammers and what not. I've got a warp jammer on. One of them finds me in my belt and I warp to the station. He follows and one other is at the station as well. They target me and start firing. I lock on the little frigate. Tas undocks and joins the fight. There's a battleship there and the Moa. The little guy gets away. He hit an MWD and out flies my torps. I lock someone else. We don't have GV loaded, and I don't know the target. The battle ship is not red or even locked on me, so I target the Moa. We aren't even ganged up at this point, so I don't see that Tas is hurting. I'm firing on targets, but not sure which is the main target. Then Tas blows up. The battleship locks on me. I lock back and see he's pretty damaged. I change my fire onto him. I think the Moa warped out at some point too. Never really got a chance to hit him. I'm tanking things pretty well, but now it's who knows how many on me, and a dead Tas. I stop firing so I can dock. Turns out Tas is in a safe spot, so I just warp to him. Had 3 WCS's loaded at the time. I head back to the station and do a quick dock while they lock and fire on me again. We plan our next move.

Plan is to head back to Oipo for the backup Ferox and to buy more supplies and stuff. I needed some 800 charge cap boosters and some BCSs. So I buy a shuttle and he hops in his badger and we head back to Oipo. Smooth sailing all the way. We stock up and head back. Smooth sailing all the way. We are in the station sorting things out and we see a couple of them out there again. We change a couple things and are ready to head out. Only the BS is still in the system now and Tas notices that he shows up in the guest list. He just docked at the station as I was undocking. I'm outside waiting, and the BS comes out and attacks. I lock back and Tas comes out. BS and I are exchanging fire. He's NOSing me pretty good, but I have a fresh supply of 800's to boost my cap back up. I'm tanking decently. Tas is still being a gagle newb and warps out. The BS is hitting me pretty hard, and I can see, long term, he'll have me beat. Needed Tas to hurry and come back. He does. I'm starting to lose armor and Tas tries to target jam him. He misses. Figures he's too far away (newb again) and closes in a bit. He's hangin' out at like 50km away. Just as I really need a break, Tas gets a jam off and the damage to me stops. My cap is coming back cause he's not nosing me and he's not shooting me any more either. At this point, we are hitting his structure and I figured without my cap feeding him, he can't run his armor repairers any more. He JUST starts to hit my structure when he blows up. Quite a large explosion too. By the way, I had him webbed (not that that would matter. Newb move on me wasting cap) and 2 point scrambled so he couldn't run away.

Looted a decent amount of stuff off of him. About 25 million or so.

He ended up private chatting me. I accepted while I was scooping his drones up. He said "gf m8". I hate that. I said "Thanks, you too". He asked a couple other questions and then signed off with "I'll be back later.".

So, fyi, Kaos (maybe they spelled it Chaos though. Don't remember) are bad guys and should probably be attacked on site and stuff. Might need to set their standings at the corp level to warn ourselves.

Anyways, second night ends with:

Bad guys: 1
Good guys: 1

But at least we killed the bigger ship.

Seems out here, the PvP finds us!

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1144909160
Troy

Post by Troy »

0.0 is turning out to be fun...

The first battle was just us being stupid having not really pvped in a while, No gv, no target calling, bad tactics...ex... I didn't realise till later that I had basically stripped the BS of shields by myself, not sure who Taran was shooting at! It woke us up tho and we did better next time.

No biggie on the lost ferox, gave us an excuse to go get more stuff we needed, and the equipment to build and mod some replacement ones when we get the minerals.

The thinking on me jumping out in the second battle was that we thought the BS' support would be coming in, and if I was 30-50k away they would have to divide their forces, and as the BS was close range, I could take on his support myself, while jamming and avoiding fire from the BS.

They never showed up tho, so it was no big deal! Good amount of loot on the BS, and yep Kaos is officially hostile.

Edited By Troy on 1144909870
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Good work all.

Those cap boosters ate up a lot of my cargo space, but I guess I'm glad I hauled them out!
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

So one minute after Tas logged off today, themule came through J-C
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

We picked up another 73 last night 800s last night.