Anybody planning to watch any of that?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I don't know what you're talking about.
It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Are you Osama Bin Laden? Because clearly you have been living in a cave.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote....24.html

As the nation debates sweeping changes in healthcare, ABC News’ Charles Gibson and Diane Sawyer will moderate a conversation with President Obama about this critical issue on the nation’s agenda. A special edition of Primetime “Questions for the President: Prescription for America” will air on Wednesday, June 24th from 10:00-11:00 PM ET on the ABC Television Network.

During the discussion from the East Room of the White House, President Obama will answer questions from an audience made up of Americans selected by ABC News who have divergent opinions in this historic debate. ABC News’ Medical Editor Dr. Timothy Johnson will also take part in the conversation which will focus on different ideas for how to fix the system and how proposed changes will impact our already fragile economy.

The health care conversation will continue on “Nightline” at 11:35pm ET.

Wednesday morning’s “Good Morning America” will originate from the South Lawn of the White House and will include an exclusive interview with President Obama. He sits down with Diane Sawyer to discuss healthcare and other issues on the nation’s agenda. Wednesday’s program will also feature portions of Robin Roberts’ exclusive interview with First Lady Michelle Obama.

Charles Gibson will anchor “World News” from the Blue Room of the White House on Wednesday.

etc, etc
Vince

Post by Vince »

Damn near has ABC on my ban list.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I heard Obama has been using teleprompters for actual press interviews. Seems they could save time by interviewing people answering the questions for him on the teleprompter.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Given that people always consume more of a good at subsidized prices than they otherwise would, why would any non-market solution provide optimal utility?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Vince wrote:Damn near has ABC on my ban list.
Owned by Disney.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote:
Given that people always consume more of a good at subsidized prices than they otherwise would, why would any non-market solution provide optimal utility?
Because it's the government, so there's no evil profit motive!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

For the record, I haven't watched TV since the NCAA tourney ended. It's all shows/videos downloaded from the interwebz.