League of Legends - Trumped up Rock, Paper, Scissors

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I don't need them because I am already buffed. I don't even work out, I am just naturally this way.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Scooty,

You were VERY much not on the same page as your team that game. No open gank because we lose them too much? No. Absolutely not. That's been discussed here and is a closed subject. We gank. Period.

When discussing strategy and how we need adjust mid game "then we might as well surrender" is not an option. When someone out levels us by 5 and 6 levels, we only fight him in a 3v1 and with minion/turret support. Playing smarter is the answer. Not snarky comments.

That game was a step backwards for you. You had an opposing answer for everything that was said. Even when I gave you top lane and jungle.

"I'm not any good at doing that. I shouldn't be in the jungle."

However, it wasn't long ago that I was posting our 3 game dominance on TT with Ronnie. You Yi on top, and Maokai/Kog on bottom. You were having a blast out leveling the entire team and then owning them till victory. We kept doing it over and over because it was working. Why, if it's been proven to be viable, would you act like Yi at top is crazy? The game had not even started, and you were talking failure.

I'm not calling you out for having a bad game. It happens. Sometimes people are just better than us. It happens. But to question established team tactics during the game is unacceptable. If you don't think we should gank at game start, bring it up here. Not in game. In game, you are on the same page as the rest of the team. Period.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

We need to get Ronnie here.

He needs to get over the "I'm not good at TT" thing. You lane. He's done that before! I don't see much of a difference in his play between TT and SR. Not sure why he feels he's worse.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

He needs to get over the "I'm not good at TT" thing. You lane. He's done that before! I don't see much of a difference in his play between TT and SR. Not sure why he feels he's worse.

This is a total guess, but he usually only plays SR. Thus, I assume he isn't comfortable with the constant battles at lower levels, and the...lowered emphasis on farming?

TT, particularly in bot lane, is about constant confrontation with the enemy. It's laning, which he doesn't do because he's a jungler. I think he just doesn't know how to lane.

That's why he's constantly sneaking up to jungle, and going back and forth between lanes. He's playing the jungler role, but on TT.

Want to test this theory? Let's play a SR bot game. Us 5 versus tough bots. Ronnie goes mid. I'll bet he doesn't do very well.

I just don't think he's got a lot of experience at 1v1 or 2v2 in lanes. It's a totally different game than jungling. Look at how I get thrown off covering top instead of going mid. Now imagine taking a full time jungler and making him lane where he's sharing XP and gold.

Now why he claims he needs to switch runes and masteries to play TT...I have no fucking clue.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ya, I dunno. I've jungled and have had to lane. In either case, it's about picking the right time to make a move. Laning is easier because you can just sit there and wait for the opportunity. Jungling, you have to hope you are in the right spot at the right time, or you are sitting in a bush not collecting gold/xp in the hope that an opportunity is about to develop. And he and I have laned together in TT before and he did fine.

He mentioned something about his build being different in TT. Not his normal jungle build.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I guess I can see builds changing from jungling to laning, but it's not just that.

He doesn't understand the overall strategies for TT. (And I still think his lack of laning experience hurts him.) He doesn't get how the lanes/jungles work in TT versus SR. He also does NOT understand how to win if you're behind.

That's not ripping him, I just think he needs more experience in TT to fully grasp it.

On a different topic, I've been play testing Fiora this week, and I love her. I want to wait until the inevitable patch to see how they nerf her, but I could see using her going forward...if they don't break her.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I started practicing as Soraka again.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Was "Will of the Ancients" nerfed? I thought I remembered it had 40% spell vamp for the user. Doesn't say that any more.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

GORDON wrote:Was "Will of the Ancients" nerfed? I thought I remembered it had 40% spell vamp for the user. Doesn't say that any more.

Yes it was nerfed.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1868211

Apparently RIOT has taken Spell Vamp out of the game, which makes the Swain build I had worthless.

I have been taking WOTA for spell vamp for Singed for weeks, and not getting it.

Edited By GORDON on 1331853818
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

By the way, I did see an interesting counter strategy for jungling in a YouTube video.

Essentially, you have 3 of our team go into their jungle and kill their ghosts. Then we head back and do blue.

Odds are, they'll be at their blue, and if we steal their ghosts, I guess it fucks up their normal pattern of jungling and slows them down.

Thoughts?

What if we hit red, then ghosts, then came out in mid, and killed that person, assuming they're pushing, and then pushed their turret?

Is that too long and too few resources being shared?

A noc up top is as good as a Trynd up top. Ya, I said that.

By the way, I can now safely say that this isn't true. :D

Edited By Leisher on 1332164716
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

We won the game after you left fairly easily.

In case you wondered.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

That counter jungle may be too long and too few resources being shared. Also, who ever tanks the red is pretty hurt once it's dead, unless our jungler spends their smite on it. If we can kill the red, then the ghosts and score a gank in mid, it would be worth it, I think. If it failed, it's not like it would be 'gg' because we are so far behind.

As far as Noc being as good up top as Trynd, it's not like we won 100% of the games with Trynd. Trynd got shut down plenty as well. . . . I've had teams surrender when I was still only level 15 and they were 11 claiming a 'fed noc' as the reason. So there.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

We won the game after you left fairly easily.

In case you wondered.

I didn't. We should have won the game we played, but we were too focused on champion kills to worry about actually winning. We acted like all the teams we usually beat.

We were constantly getting kills and then recalling to shop instead of pushing

That counter jungle may be too long and too few resources being shared. Also, who ever tanks the red is pretty hurt once it's dead, unless our jungler spends their smite on it. If we can kill the red, then the ghosts and score a gank in mid, it would be worth it, I think. If it failed, it's not like it would be 'gg' because we are so far behind.

Might be worth a try once. If we can get the kills done early enough, it might not even seem strange to the enemy mid. He/she might just think we're at blue.

As far as Noc being as good up top as Trynd, it's not like we won 100% of the games with Trynd. Trynd got shut down plenty as well. . . . I've had teams surrender when I was still only level 15 and they were 11 claiming a 'fed noc' as the reason. So there.

I guess you win because nobody ever complains about Trynd... :D
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

OHHHhhhh. So, Trynd IS OP because people complain about it. And people are really smart!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

That was a hell of a meltdown from Don Solo.

We were doing ok, a *little* behind by mid game. He starts getting frustrated and blaming me because I wasn't there when he decided to jump into a 2v3 fight. He tried to surrender right after, we said no, then he started whining nonstop. I tried to keep him playing, but he wouldn't stop typing and crying about how terrible we are, "I am done," "This is a waste of my time," etc etc.

At this point we were maybe 5 kills behind, I have more kills than him, and the same number of deaths.

He wouldn't fight the last 10 minutes of the game while they pushed our base, and we lost. What follows is the after game chat log.

Gokai111 joined the room.
Don Solo joined the room.
Fat Chicks MIA joined the room.
Don Solo: i cant believ ethis shit
Don Solo: for eal
Gordonopolis: worst teammate evar
Don Solo: i just cant believe it
Don Solo: u fed the whole game
Alex the Artist: It wasn't an issue of surrendering, it was an issue of having Ez on our team.
Don Solo: and spend the last 10 minutes telling me its all my fault
Don Solo: fuck both of u retards
Gordonopolis: geez, what to report for... verbal abuse? negative attitude? intentionally feeding?
Don Solo: the insanity
Alex the Artist: He's an ANGRY player.
Don Solo: fuck you
Don Solo: report me for that
Gordonopolis: they need a WHINING NONSTOP category
Don Solo: fuck you u fucking retard
Don Solo: your fucking insane
Don Solo: you fend the whole game
Gordonopolis: you're
Don Solo: and knew it was about to be over
Alex the Artist: and you are mad, bro.
Don Solo: so u spent the last 10 minutes
Don Solo: telling me its all my fault
Don Solo: what fucking kind of psychosis is that?
Don Solo: you guys are fucking nutbags
Gordonopolis: holy crap, what a distorted sense of reality
Alex the Artist: See, once they kill an inhib, it's free farm.
Alex the Artist: Play D and farm.
Don Solo: free farm?
Alex the Artist: But you wanted to sit in spawn and whine.
Alex the Artist: Ya.
Don Solo: yea thats singeds play style
Don Solo: free farm
Don Solo: run to the enemy turret alone
Don Solo: and keep dying
Gordonopolis: you try to surrender, then you piss and moan and say I AM DONE THIS IS POINTLESS, and then you say i iam whining at you
Don Solo: u guys are crazy
Alex the Artist: And you are mad.
Don Solo: dude
Don Solo: u wouldnt stop feeding
Alex the Artist: You tell cool stories bro.
Don Solo: i am mad
Don Solo: im tired of shitbags
Don Solo: blaming their shit play
Gordonopolis: i havent seen a person cry that much in a game in a long time
Don Solo: on m e
Gordonopolis: seriously
Don Solo: u guys sucked
Don Solo: that was ur fault
Don Solo: learn to play
Don Solo: this is league of legends
Alex the Artist: So, you and I have the same number of deaths, but yours are ok. Mine were feeding.
Alex the Artist: Cool story.
Gordonopolis: anyway, reported.
Don Solo: not the blame game
Don Solo: i didnt say u were feeding
Don Solo: it was singed
Gordonopolis: and now on ignore because you are nuts

From this point on I can't see what he types.

Fat Chicks MIA: lol
Gordonopolis: ahhhhh.... silence
Fat Chicks MIA: u guys are silly
Gordonopolis: ignore is so nice
Fat Chicks MIA: dont argue cuz we are op its not right
Alex the Artist: He has one more death than you, and more kills.
Gordonopolis: alex and i are premade. we were on a winning streak until Super Whiner, there
Alex the Artist: hehehe you are delusional.
Alex the Artist: You talked allllllllll game. Wouldn't play.
Alex the Artist: Just bitch bitch bitch.
Alex the Artist: Then you 'help' by throwing your ult into the fight.
Alex the Artist: You were raging prettyearly in the game.
Gordonopolis: I keep hearing all these beeps... is he still crying nonstop?
Alex the Artist: You were at the base for 10 of the last 10 fights.
Alex the Artist: Oh ya.
Gordonopolis: and *I* am the crazy one...
Alex the Artist: It would have been.
Gordonopolis: smeone is off his meds
Alex the Artist: You were hurt and ran back to heal.
Alex the Artist: Then never came back.
Alex the Artist: You had plenty of time.
Alex the Artist: You must have been shopping or something.
Gordonopolis: the other team must be laughing their asses off
Alex the Artist: Me too. You are funny.
Gordonopolis: it is pretty funny to run into someone this out there
Alex the Artist: heheh
Alex the Artist: First out of 5 for us.
Gordonopolis: beep beep beep
Gordonopolis: he just keeps going
Gordonopolis: this is a lot of rage
Alex the Artist: I just hope I never have to play with you again so I can go back to winning.
Gordonopolis: maybe he will blow an artery ain his brain and die
Alex the Artist: You lost the last five. .. we won 4 out of 5.
Alex the Artist: I'm guessing we are better.
Alex the Artist: I think it's you, bro.
Gordonopolis: major thrombosis in 5...4...3...2...
Gordonopolis: beeep beep beep ack
Alex the Artist: Ya, you can't do that when you score less kills and don't level up.
Gordonopolis: let's see... i have more kills than him... oh but ONE more death, i must be feeding and suck
Alex the Artist: He probably punched his PC and broke it.
Gordonopolis: oh well. i was hoping to put him in the hospital with rage

Maybe Cake has the rest of it from after I muted him.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I didn't save it.

He said he was tired of losing because his last 5 games, he was getting teamed with sucky players. I pointed out that we had been winning. It was probably him. Then he said he couldn't carry us. I pointed out that he was the lowest level, same deaths, fewer kills.

ANNNNND. He was mostly mad at Gordon. He said I was fine. Gordon was the one turret diving and feeding. Which he wasn't. And we all had damn near the same score. It was just one of those games where the enemy was able to stay a little more organized than we could. And Fiora was insanely powerful.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

OHHHhhhh. So, Trynd IS OP because people complain about it. And people are really smart!

By that logic, then Noc is op (when you're not playing where anyone can witness it...). :p

And Fiora was insanely powerful.

Did you write down her build?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:
Her build was to be fed by Cakedaddy a lot.

;-)
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:
Leisher wrote:
Her build was to be fed by Cakedaddy a lot.

;-)
I've seen quite a few people with that build. Wish I could get it.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ya, you've never seen me carry a game with most of the kills and ZERO deaths before.

And Fiora started bottom lane, then went top. So, she was fed before I met her.

Don't hate me because I'm awesome.