Alien: Romulus (2024)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I thought Alien was a dead franchise, but this trailer is pretty awesome.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Looks dark, but I don't like the idea of facehuggers able to crash through glass. They never could before.

Immersion destroyed.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Never saw so many at once before. Also, was the previous glass a different type? Some glass is easier to penetrate than others.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I mean, they generally seemed fragile. Couldn't get through the window in med bay. Couldn't get through plexiglass tank in other med bay. Couldn't get through the unbreakable window in other other med bay.

I would think glass windows on any space ship would be pretty strong.

I am nitpicking hard. The mouth rape bit was very classic Geiger.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Maybe the glass had previously been cracked?