Borderlands (2024)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands (2024)

Post by Leisher »

I like Jack Black, but I don't like Jack Black as Claptrap. Why not just hire the actual fucking voice behind Claptrap?! If you want Jack Black he could easily play Salvador.

Also, written by Eli Roth, so...it's probably going to suck.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Borderlands (2024)

Post by GORDON »

Is that Tiny Tina? I haven't played in a minute.

The dude with the party in the psycho mask bugs me a little.

But the production values look otherwise appropriate.

I remember the black guy being a mountain, not that little comedian guy whose name escapes me.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Borderlands (2024)

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:40 pm Is that Tiny Tina? I haven't played in a minute.
Yeah, but clearly way scaled back from her original character, which was awesome.
GORDON wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:40 pm I remember the black guy being a mountain, not that little comedian guy whose name escapes me.
He was large than Kevin Hart, who isn't?. However, Brick was a mountain compared to him, so this is fine.

I'm guessing these events take place before any vault hunters show up.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Borderlands (2024)

Post by TheCatt »

I mean I'll see it at some point, but that's not super inspirring.
It's not me, it's someone else.