50%
No
50%

Total votes: 2

Leisher
Site Admin

When you wear jeans...

Post by Leisher »

I'm at work and going commando. Not an issue, except the fly on this pair of jeans keeps creeping down. Who am I to deny his desire for fresh air!?

But seriously, it's not an issue except I need to remember to check before I walk out anywhere. Most of my day I'm standing at my desk with only a few visitors if any.

Do you go commando in jeans? If not, are you wearing big baggy dad jeans that women see and their vaginas immediately dry up?

What's your default?

Days where you're going hiking or spending time in the elements are different. I throw on some underwear on those days, but if I'm just standing at my desk in the office...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

When you wear jeans...

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:23 am I'm at work and going commando.
Why? Ewwww.
Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:23 am Do you go commando in jeans?
No. Ewwww.

I don't wear jeans, typically. Slacks or shorts.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

When you wear jeans...

Post by TheCatt »

I pretty much never go commando. I switch my underwear every day, and pants/shorts/jeans less often.
GORDON
Site Admin

When you wear jeans...

Post by GORDON »

Almost always commando. Bidet and portable bidet keeps everything hygienic.

No jeans while hiking, though. That's the worst. Hiking pants.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

When you wear jeans...

Post by TheCatt »

If you normally wear a pair of pants four times before washing them, dial that down to just two. Your genitals carry a lot of bacteria, so it’s important to keep your clothes fresh after they’ve been worn. Going commando will cut your wear-to-cleaning cycle in half, says David Burrows, cofounder of the app-based dry-cleaning service Laundri.
When fabric sits directly next to your skin, it makes your pants dirtier—and smellier—faster. If you wear dry clean-only fabrics like wool, this can get pricey, says Burrows.
Skinny-cut pants, especially those made from heavier fabrics like denim, may cut into your crotch when you sit down, says Singleton. And the stronger dyes rubbing against you might lead to some temporary skin stains from your favorite dark wash denim. Tight pants can also cause the same irritation and lack of ventilation as underwear.
You people are gross.
GORDON
Site Admin

When you wear jeans...

Post by GORDON »

I never wear pants more than twice without washing. Once if I sweated in them or something all day.

Can't remember the last time I wore jeans. Hiking pants are as comfortable as sweats, but more acceptable in public.
TheCatt
Site Admin

When you wear jeans...

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:41 pm I never wear pants more than twice without washing. Once if I sweated in them or something all day.

Can't remember the last time I wore jeans. Hiking pants are as comfortable as sweats, but more acceptable in public.
OK, just Leisher is disgusting.
GORDON
Site Admin

When you wear jeans...

Post by GORDON »

I only learned recently that it wasn't expected to wash jeans after every wear.... like, the jean scientists didn't even recommend it.

If you're curious about hiking pants, Costco sells them all the time, usually called a "5 pocket pant."

Sometimes the legs will unzip for removal. Useful from time to time if there's a waterfall along your trail route.
Leisher
Site Admin

When you wear jeans...

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:50 pm
GORDON wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:41 pm I never wear pants more than twice without washing. Once if I sweated in them or something all day.

OK, just Leisher is disgusting.
Just sexually.

I wear underwear all the time, just not in jeans. Think about that when we're together because I promise you, I'll be in jeans.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

When you wear jeans...

Post by TheCatt »

LOL
Leisher
Site Admin

When you wear jeans...

Post by Leisher »

BTW, just remembered a guy I went to high school with, Aaron Drake. Pretty sure he used to wear the same pair of jeans for weeks, if not months, between washings. No idea if he went commando or not.