Carl Taliaferro

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Carl Taliaferro

Post by Leisher »

IMDB page

I believe, besides me, only Stranger would know this man. He worked mostly with my cousin, but did some work for me as a makeup artist.

From what I understand he spent most of his life as a phone tech for AT&T and/or the like. He dabbled as a makeup artist for indy films in his spare time. However, where he truly shined was on screen. He was hosting old horror movies, ala Elvira or the Crypt Keeper, and was phenomenal. I truly believe he was an undiscovered talent. He had "it". The perfect look and voice for that type of role.

I think the last I heard their shows were getting viewed in 37 countries. They had a long hiatus due to personal reasons, but were planning on restarting the show this summer.

He will be missed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”