Remember when they locked up pseudoephedrine?

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

And gave us that shitty phenylephrine instead? I would never buy it because it was fucking useless.
A common ingredient in over-the-counter cold and cough medicines might not be long for this world. The Food and Drug Administration is about to decide whether oral phenylephrine should remain in OTC nasal decongestant drugs. Outside experts will deliberate the topic and offer their recommendations this week, but FDA scientists have already argued that oral phenylephrine is practically worthless.
Finally. Too bad the good stuff is still locked up.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Do they lock it up because of meth cookers?

Side note: You know those nasal sprays? Never use them unless you have some situation where you desperately need 10-15 minutes of relief. Turns out that after the initial relief they actually exacerbate the issue. Use the tea kettle thing and hot water instead.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:55 am Do they lock it up because of meth cookers?
Yes.
Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:55 am Side note: You know those nasal sprays? Never use them unless you have some situation where you desperately need 10-15 minutes of relief. Turns out that after the initial relief they actually exacerbate the issue. Use the tea kettle thing and hot water instead.
I just use the meth I make from pseudoephedrine.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:57 am I just use the meth I make from pseudoephedrine.
I laughed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've never had a problem with the nose sprays. I know the warnings, but I've used them a couple weeks in a stretch when I had persistent nasal problems, and then one day I get over it and don't need the spray any more.

But yes there are prolly those with week bloodlines who will be forgotten by history who just fall apart when they use them.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."