test

For stuff that is general.
Troy

test

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:39 pm Anyone else notice a new collection of bots visiting the forum?
Well, this forum is gamers, ex military, and talk about discord and politics. With the recent leak we will be lucky if we aren’t all visited personally to make sure we don’t have a copy of the latest slide deck from the joint briefing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

test

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:28 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:39 pm Anyone else notice a new collection of bots visiting the forum?
Well, this forum is gamers, ex military, and talk about discord and politics. With the recent leak we will be lucky if we aren’t all visited personally to make sure we don’t have a copy of the latest slide deck from the joint briefing.
:shock:
It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

test

Post by thibodeaux »

New phone who dis
GORDON
Site Admin

test

Post by GORDON »

Hey you guys someone hacked my account and has been posting as me for the last 15 years. So everything that was said was the hacker.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

test

Post by Leisher »

Anyone else getting logged out from the site after a certain amount of time inactive?

It's only happening here on my work PC, so I'm thinking something is wrong with the cookie.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

test

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:55 pm Anyone else getting logged out from the site after a certain amount of time inactive?

It's only happening here on my work PC, so I'm thinking something is wrong with the cookie.
Happens on my phone frequently
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

test

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:55 pm Anyone else getting logged out from the site after a certain amount of time inactive?

I only see it on my iPad, really, about every 2 weeks or so.
It's not me, it's someone else.