The First Biden Term

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:55 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:39 pm Biden met with special forces operatives at the White House who are heading to Gaza to pull out Americans.

The White House Twitter account posted pictures of them meeting and didn't hide the operatives' faces...
Those are the fake operatives. The real ones are already there.
I truly wish our government was that smart.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

I speculated a few years ago that the next step of bribing government officials, typically safe from scrutiny, would be to do it through family members (why in the hell is hunter Biden a board member of a Ukrainian gas company, etc).

Here's some support for that.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/james- ... sight-gop/
Bank records released by the GOP-led House Committee on Oversight and Accountability revealed a $200,000 personal check paid to Mr. Biden from his brother, James Biden, and sister-in-law, Sara Biden. The personal check, which was labeled a loan repayment, was issued before Biden's presidency, on the same date in 2018 when Americore Health LLC, a healthcare company that manages rural hospitals across the United States also wired a $200,000 loan into James Biden's PNC bank account.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Which government official was Biden in 2018, I can't remember?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Yeah I'm sure it was nothing.
Troy

The First Biden Term

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:27 am Which government official was Biden in 2018, I can't remember?
Like any president in 2018 would do something blatant like have family members serving in the government.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

taking payment from a health care company that wanted special consideration for moving their operation overseas
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:09 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:27 am Which government official was Biden in 2018, I can't remember?
Like any president in 2018 would do something blatant like have family members serving in the government.
C'mon Troy, a $200k check between relatives is a much bigger deal than a $2 billion Saudi "investment" in a family member.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

I honestly don't know what's being talked about, but if your argument is "yeah but r is worse" you're just nailing the point Leisher makes over and over, home.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:13 pm I honestly don't know what's being talked about, but if your argument is "yeah but r is worse" you're just nailing the point Leisher makes over and over, home.
Give me some real proof. I want something real.
Troy

The First Biden Term

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:13 pm I honestly don't know what's being talked about, but if your argument is "yeah but r is worse" you're just nailing the point Leisher makes over and over, home.
I'm totally up for full investigation and explanation. It just seems like a 200K loan repayment when Biden was out of office is intentionally grasping for straws when meanwhile in 2018 there were two members of the presidents family serving in the admin:

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

C'mon, Troy, Biden's a senile genius decrepit mastermind.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

And..... crazy insane trump is also a corrupt genius mastermind?

How intelligent does one need to be to cash a bribe check and be bribed? Does one even need to be present to do so?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:01 pm And..... crazy insane trump is also a corrupt genius mastermind?
Did I ever say that?
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

The comparison was certainly implied. That it was silly to accuse senile Biden of being an evil genius, right after pointing out....

Never mind.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

But the news outlet says everything's fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Antisemitism is on the rise in the U.S., around the world, and the ADL says incidents are at record highs.

The White House's response?

Announces a strategy to combat Islamophobia.

This is on the same day the Secretary of State is in Israel giving a speech where:
A visibly shaken Secretary of State delivered a strong message to Israel but called it ‘shocking’ that the brutality of Hamas’ attack ‘has receded so quickly in the memories of so many’
It's the same week that a Jordanian nation was arrested here plotting terror attacks.

Please explain the logic.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Hey, remember when NYC mayor and Democrat Eric Adams got into a very public fight with Biden's White House over immigration?

Guess who the feds are now investigating...
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

While we're focused elsewhere (dammit Snoop!)...
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Two takeaways:
1. These idiots are going to pull other countries into the Israel-Hamas conflict.
2. Our country is truly in great hands.