The First Biden Term

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

8 U.S. citizens held "unjustly" in Venezuela and nobody gives a shit.

Perhaps if they were US hating professional athlete lesbians who intentionally broke Venezuelan law the Biden admin would try to get them home?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Don't go to Russa, Don't go to Iran, Don't go to Venezuela.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:42 am Don't go to Russa, Don't go to Iran, Don't go to Venezuela.
It just seems so simple.

You want to go on vacation in the Bahamas or Iran?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Peeps in the hiking subreddit frequently post "OMG look at this amazing trail I hiked in *country known to be hostile to Americans*." Last time I noticed, I think it was near Medellin, Columbia. But I've seen Iran and Afghanistan in the mix.

I almost wonder if these hostile regimes/cartels are putting this propaganda out there in order to lure more idiot Americans, for more ransoms. I mean.... wouldn't that make sense? Spamming propaganda on reddit is working for Hamas.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:39 pm Spamming propaganda on reddit is working for Hamas.
And TikTok.

As for your theory, shit, I'd do it. Advertise amazing hiking trails that are 20 miles from the border with [Mean Country], so it's totes safe. Then have a team there kidnap them and bring them over my border for small ransoms.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Houthi controlled areas of Yemen keep sending drones to attack U.S. ships.

I think I read earlier this week that Biden just removed them from terror or enemy lists?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Hunter Biden facing 9 more criminal charges.

Also, did you see how CNN has already started campaigning for Biden with the "make him more relatable and sympathetic" piece about him being a grieving parent? Weird how they don't do a piece on how two of his kids said he sexually abused them.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Crackhead ignores Congressional subpoena.

That didn't work out well for Martha Stewart and that one idiot who worked for Trump. Let's see how it works out for the president's son. I'm guessing pretty well.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

A car rammed an SUV in Biden's motorcade.

Black guy driving or the MSM would be going apeshit. Based on this picture, I'm thinking accident, but how did he get access to the road to do that?

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Seriously, probably just a typical, 5-times-per-day red light runner.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Please tell me this is a deep fake. Doesn't matter what he said after this unless it was a complete apology and retraction of this sentence.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

White House gets swatted.

If this is kids, make a new Scared Straight with them.

If this is adults, kill them. Society doesn't need people who do this shit.

Or drop them off in Yemen and tell them to call someone for help.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Wee should really fix that fake number thing.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Biden finally admits the border isn't secure and something must be done.

Glad you realized this 8M illegals later.

I'm guessing he had this epiphany after seeing polls showing how the majority of Americans hate his open border policy and this is an election year.

Biden's first term has to easily be among the top 5 worst presidential terms.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

I remember a few years ago when presidents were monsters because border security. I'm glad that changed.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

The lady in the second half of the video is spot on. This speaker is shockingly bad when off script.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

DOJ report on Biden has started a whole thing about his age.

Conspiracy peeps are saying this is the Ds replacing him. We'll see.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

And we're running him a second time!

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Another "source" was lying about Biden + Hunter?
Special counsel David Weiss charged a former FBI informant with lying about President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden’s involvement in business dealings with Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings, undercutting a major aspect of Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into the president.

Alexander Smirnov, 43, is facing charges in connection with lying to the FBI and creating false records. He was arrested Thursday at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas, after his arrival in the US from overseas, and will make his initial appearance in federal court Thursday afternoon.

CNN is working to determine whether Smirnov has an attorney.

The indictment alleges that Smirnov’s story to the FBI “was a fabrication, an amalgam of otherwise unremarkable business meetings and contacts that had actually occurred but at a later date than he claimed and for the purpose of pitching Burisma on the Defendant’s services and products, not for discussing bribes to [Joe Biden] when he was in office.”
While announcing the impeachment inquiry, then-House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said “a trusted FBI informant has alleged a bribe to the Biden family.” The FBI is now using some of the same memos that congressional Republicans released as part of their indictment against Smirnov.