Website idea - Official_List

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

There could come a day when a regular person meets someone on their "List..." the 10 celebrities you're allowed to sleep with, within a committed relationship, if given the chance.

So there needs to be a website that officially displays your "list," if challenged for proof by your significant other.

It should also be a phone app. Any changes to the List need to be made at least 7 days before the said-deed is done.... no meeting a girl from the cast of "The Craft" and putting her on your list an hour before you want to hook up.

So someone make that happen. I'll be kind and only take 10% of profits, for having the idea.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

It better use blockchain or else it’s garbage
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

thibodeaux wrote: It better use blockchain or else it’s garbage
So where's the alpha. You probably had it done before you even got to the last sentence of my post.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

No I think blockchain is garbage
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux wrote: No I think blockchain is garbage
ditto.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

If you want immutable, distributed ledgers, then the blockchain has value. And there are certainly applications for it. Just not the answer to everything.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Totally agree with that. Unfortunately, it has been sold as the end all, be all new technology. We had a board member who would not shut up about it and constantly spammed me and the rest of the board with articles. The president finally had to have me setup a presentation about blockchain with various experts so the board could make a decision. That decision was "Yep, we've seen it and have no use for it right now."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”