Weird dream dreams

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:52 am And you didn't bother to tell us to invest on the ground floor? Asshole!
It happened so fast!
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I was sitting in a bed next to a woman and I reached over and started rubbing her crotch. I didn’t hear any reaction from her but I also realized I didn’t have her permission so I took my hand and raised her knee just in case she then said "hey, you missed" and move my hand back towards her crotch, at this point, I looked over and she was enjoying it, but she wasn’t a terribly attractive woman. Then I realized her husband was in the same bed next to her, but he didn’t seem to mind. Then I realized we were in some sort of medical facility and they were other people around like nurses and doctors , but as I kept rubbing, she transform into incredibly hot woman. And she didn’t takeoff my clothes and started rubbing me as well. Then I started to put my penis inside her, but she said no I apologized and she said "well, just use a condom that’s all." I don’t really love condoms so I skipped it and we just did other things and then I realized that she wasn’t the only version of herself that was there.

I realized that point that she was actually a clone and part of the reason that her husband didn’t care is that there was multiple other clones of her in various stages. Then the results of some test came back, and this version of the woman realized that she wasn’t going to be able to be permanent and that she would start falling apart that day. Then she said well I guess we don’t need a condom and we had sex but as we had sex, her body started to age and disintegrate.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

I feel like I need to #metoo you after reading that.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:31 am I feel like I need to #metoo you after reading that.
I feel like this could be a sci fi short of some kind.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

Dude...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:04 pmDude...
I did have desktop computers in my dream last night.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I was at a doctor appointment, and the doctor informed me that I had liver cancer. And, there was no way to treat the liver cancer. My liver was nearly entirely dead, and despite my complete lack of symptoms or other noticeable impacts on my life, I was going to die shortly. For some reason, in the dream, I was staying with my dad and brother. And I kept trying to figure out how I was going to tell people. At one point, I was pondering what I was going to post here in the cancer thread. Then, I kept trying to get access to a computer where I could google liver cancer to see if it really was untreatable. At one point, I was at a wings restaurant, and got access to the computer that drove one of the giant displays, but then, google wouldn't let me query anything personal saying "This display is not private, we cannot show you personal information." At one point, I was trying to figure out how to tell Christina, and was also breaking down due to the fact that I hadn't retired yet and was still working. I thought (in the dream, not real) "Why did I save all this money just to die?"

Note: At the concert I went to Thursday, I met a dude who said "Why did I save all this money to retire when I'm getting too old to enjoy it?" So I think that was the true inspiration, not my personal situation.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

I have an expense report so big and overdue that I actually had a nightmare about it last night.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I was visiting Thib's house, with my family. (Specifically, everyone who was involved in caring for my mom at her end of days: my dad, my uncle + aunt, my siblings). For some reason, we had my mom's body there, but she was covered in a bunch of blankets. She was on the couch next to dad, then dad said mom was talking, and he asked us if we could see it, but none of us could. Then mom's body started to animate, and she unwrapped the blankets around her face, and it was her, when she was about 60 years old. And she started talking to me, then I asked if anyone could see it, and they all said no, and looked at me like I was crazy. Then I looked back at my mom, and her face started to grow old and wither and then she was back under all the blankets. I decided we should leave, and I was like "What are we going to do with mom's body?" and then there was an ambulance in the room, that had always been in the room, and some EMTs came out and were going to put mom on a transport bed to put her in the ambulance, and I walked out of the house.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

My wife and I are both lions. She's trying to choose a fellow lioness to have female lion sex with. I'm watching. Then some male lions take notice of my lion wife and start to come towards her. I come up behind her and stand over her to show she's mine.

I may have been high.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I was at an elementary school, unclear what my role was. There was a field day like event, and we were all cooking on a field to have snacks, etc. I made hotdogs in a pressure cooker (which makes no sense, since the buns were in there, too). They were like half-sized hot dogs, 2-3 bites each, and I was disappointed they weren't full-size. At any rate, the event ends, and I'm trying to figure out where to take my pressure cooker to get picked up and go home. I walk back into the school through a door in the school kitchen, and then try to walk back out the door I came in, but someone has placed about 600 Freschetta frozen pizzas (still in boxes) in front of the door for storage. So I start to walk out a side door, and someone says "Wait, there's a guy out there with a knife," but I had already walked out the door. There the knife dude sees me (massive chef's knife, like 12"), but one of my friends goes up to confront him, and I'm like "No, just run!" And the knife guy stabs my friend and kills him immediately. I see 10" of the blade covered in blood as he pulls it back out. Knife dude starts coming towards me, but two other people run up to confront him. Knife dude turns to one and says "Oh, stereotypical rock dude, is it?" as I run back into the school kitchen. A few seconds later, knife dude is coming inside and towards me again. There's no escape since the other door is blocked by all the frozen pizzas. I get ready to defend myself, knife dude slices at me, and I managed to grab the blade with one hand, and wake up in a huge adrenaline rush, and can't go back to bed for an hour.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Had a dream fragment last night. All I can remember is being at a bar where I ordered a Bud Light, and someone looked at me, and I said "Not political, just want a cheap beer."
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

I've heard that very conversation play out on the golf course more than once.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I was in high school and we were watching some kind of black sploitation movie but it was one of the ones where the black people win. And my head it was brother's going to work it out but I'm not even sure that's a real name of a movie. How is seated between my wife and a girl who was very attractive in high school. The girl who was attractive in high school decided to hold my hand in the movie and I was happy. Then later she invited me back to her room and we had sex. But it was very weird because she had very very many layers of clothing on that we kept taking on yet. Somehow new ones would show up but we still had sex then. She wasn't sure if she should be having sex with me since I was married but I told her my wife and I had an understanding. Then I woke up
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Dream 1 - My wife bought me a cock ring. It looked like 2 parts of a 6-pack of cans plastic holder. But black, and stretchier. One was to go around my balls, and the other around my penis. She told me she liked this one because she loved nibbling on my scrotum.

Dream 2 - I lost my job, and decided to get another one, and all the jobs sucked, and I was like "Man,, my last job was so good." But all these new ones required me to actual work, writing code all day, and I wasn't even making $100k any more :(
GORDON
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by GORDON »

That's pretty graphic.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

A lot of dreams this weekend, but the most notable one:

I was back in college, but 19, so I must have been a sophomore? At any rate... I was behind a large apartment-like build that was a dorm. It had tons of fire escapes, ladders and stairs all along the back of it. I was being chased by someone, and made it to the third story of the fire escapes. I struggled with the person chasing me, and managed to throw him over the edge and he died. Then, someone else was chasing me. I tried to call 911 on my CELLPHONE, but it wouldn't work, so I banged on the window of the dorm room, and tried to get the attention of the women inside. The first was willing to help me, but then her roommate ran over and was like "Don't help the crazy man in the window!" I tried to explain I just needed to call 911, and she wouldn't give me her phone. So finally she agreed to call 911 on her own, and then let me talk, and then I woke up.

So my cellphone appeared in a dream. First time that I remember. But it didn't work. But hers did.

Another dream, a friend of mine and I were looking for fun cars, and I found a Toyota Camry that had 965 HP. It also, somehow, did 965 MPH, 1 MPH per HP. Dream logic, I guess? At any rate, I was driving it to him, and I was driving very fast, and ran off the road. But, I ran into a small lake/large pond, and was going so fast that my car skipped across the entirety of it, and landed on the banks, basically unharmed. I then called my friend from earlier on my CELLPHONE, and talked to him about what had happened.

I had 3 dreams last night that I remembered... even told my wife about them. But have now forgotten all of them.
GORDON
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by GORDON »

Had the mother of all nerd crossover dreams last night, and it was just a snippet of a scene.

Immortan Joe (Mad Max) was chasing down my friend The Gunslinger (King's The Gunslinger) driving a Judge Dredd Peacekeeper (I think it's called that?) Motorcycle (Judge Dredd) and I told my driver Moraine Sedai (Wheel of Time) that it was going down in this city and not one of the alternate versions of it (MCU/DC/whoever else is doing stupid alternate timelines).

Not a single set of tits in the entire dream.

I may be gay.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Sounds like something you should pitch...
GORDON wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:27 am Not a single set of tits in the entire dream.
Skip HBO Max.
GORDON wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:27 amI may be gay.
Welcome to the conclusion every one else had 20 years ago.