Coronavirus

For stuff that is general.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

It irritates me when people walk around the store next to their cart, pulling it along. Way to go jackass. Now you’re taking up the whole goddam aisle.

Also it’s always black men. I have no idea why this is but it is 100% true (at Walmart anyway. Perhaps that skews things)
Troy

Coronavirus

Post by Troy »

Need that Trump inside of me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

AND he's giving Trump all the credit for the vaccines too...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

OR, we could do what we did with santorum. I just recommend calling taking a dump a trump. it's kinda already there. Oh, man, feeling so much better after having my morning trump.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: OR, we could do what we did with santorum. I just recommend calling taking a dump a trump. it's kinda already there. Oh, man, feeling so much better after having my morning trump.
I have an idea. Ok, bear with me. When his family were immigrants, their names were Drumpf. Imagine the hilarity if everyone actually started calling him that. See, it's funny and ironic since everyone knows Drumpf hates immigrants.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Ohio's curfew is, "Stay home after 10. No businesses are allowed to be open. Except you can go out for work, food, or grocery store food. So presumably all the businesses at which you work, or get food, can be open. Also it won't be enforced so Tinder booty calls are still cool, but fewer than 10 people at those. Also none of this will be enforced."

It's going to work so good.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Point out your state's governor isn't following his own mask mandate.

That'll get you fired.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

We're traveling, but going to a smaller Thanksgiving than normal, and I took a test today after we've been isolating > 1 week. And fuck no, not getting on a cruise ship any time soon.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Our school just went 100% remote into mid January.
Stranger

Coronavirus

Post by Stranger »

In our family my wife and I have done all we could to try and keep Covid out. We’re very good at wearing masks and even getting curbside pickups from grocery stores and such. I work in a company with only about 25 people and people can work isolated pretty well there. My wife works from home and the kids have been home schooling for months now.

So go figure, I tested positive last Tuesday. My wife being the germ freak she is made me stay in our bedroom until last Saturday to try and keep the rest of the family from catching it. No luck, she tested positive on Sunday and the boys now have fevers. No need to get them tested cause we know what it is.

Overall I’d say it was about a 4 out of 10 on the misery index. Fever was gone by day 3. The coughing still exists but not bad at all by now. By far the back/neck body aches were the worst. No amount of Tylenol helped but all in all I’ve had much worse flu/colds.

So needless to say, nobody wants my family over for thanksgiving but we’re lucky enough that we’re having some good food and pies dropped off to us today.

So even though we were lucky enough to not get a serious case we’d never want one of our elderly parents to get this. Stay safe and happy thanksgiving to all. Hopefully this is all over soon.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Troy

Coronavirus

Post by Troy »

Stranger wrote: In our family my wife and I have done all we could to try and keep Covid out. We’re very good at wearing masks and even getting curbside pickups from grocery stores and such. I work in a company with only about 25 people and people can work isolated pretty well there. My wife works from home and the kids have been home schooling for months now.

So go figure, I tested positive last Tuesday. My wife being the germ freak she is made me stay in our bedroom until last Saturday to try and keep the rest of the family from catching it. No luck, she tested positive on Sunday and the boys now have fevers. No need to get them tested cause we know what it is.

Overall I’d say it was about a 4 out of 10 on the misery index. Fever was gone by day 3. The coughing still exists but not bad at all by now. By far the back/neck body aches were the worst. No amount of Tylenol helped but all in all I’ve had much worse flu/colds.

So needless to say, nobody wants my family over for thanksgiving but we’re lucky enough that we’re having some good food and pies dropped off to us today.

So even though we were lucky enough to not get a serious case we’d never want one of our elderly parents to get this. Stay safe and happy thanksgiving to all. Hopefully this is all over soon.
Scary dude. Hope you and the family keep getting over it. Glad it is a mild version.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Sorry to hear you had it, but glad it was mild.

Hope you all have a speedy recovery.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Glad you are feeling better.
Cakedaddy

Coronavirus

Post by Cakedaddy »

Extended family member (don't consider her a relative, but still less than 6 degrees of separation) lost her father to it and she's been on oxygen for a handful of weeks. My sister and brother in law got it. Out of commission for 11 days, still recovering but feel like they are over it, just recovering now.

Keeps getting closer and closer. . .
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Extended family member (don't consider her a relative, but still less than 6 degrees of separation) lost her father to it and she's been on oxygen for a handful of weeks. My sister and brother in law got it. Out of commission for 11 days, still recovering but feel like they are over it, just recovering now.

Keeps getting closer and closer. . .
Yeah, so many more people keep getting it. Direct friends have had it, but no one we've had contact with (since we're pretty isolationist). So far everyone in our friends who have had it have had flu-like at worse.

My parents' friends, however, have fared worse. At least 2 have died. They were old, but they were pretty active old people, not nursing home olds.
Cakedaddy

Coronavirus

Post by Cakedaddy »

Can't remember if I posted here, but my wife's father's home got it. They are all in quarantine and can't leave their rooms. He hasn't gotten it, luckily. The staff there is about 50/50 with wearing their masks. Wife's family is livid that it's there and that they didn't enforce the masks with the staff. It hit the dementia ward pretty hard I hear. Multiple casualties. A staff member tested positive so they did site wide testing and found it in the ward and then it progressed from there. So by the time she was sick and tested, she had already passed it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »