Russia

For stuff that is general.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

A fuckton of impacts at the explosions site. This is inside Ukraine.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

jesus the missiles look almost like sloppy arrows
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

The world will do nothing just like they sit back and watch China do whatever the fuck it wants.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

This is what a cruise missile looks like I guess
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Watch Biden start a fucking war
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Do you think Hunter Biden's job will still be there after the Ukraine is part of Russia again?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Part of me was wondering when the tanks rolled if our infrastructure would get hit, too.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Sort of makes one nostalgic for Trump's style of "sucking putin's dick" that kept putin from invading neighboring countries.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:56 am Sort of makes one nostalgic for Trump's style of "sucking putin's dick" that kept putin from invading neighboring countries.
I have heard the theory that this was planned all along and Trump's loss actually delayed the invasion as Putin didn't know if Biden would act. I think either thing could be true or false.

I also have already heard France surrendered, which is now a tradition anytime a conflict begins.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:40 pm
GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:56 am Sort of makes one nostalgic for Trump's style of "sucking putin's dick" that kept putin from invading neighboring countries.
I have heard the theory that this was planned all along and Trump's loss actually delayed the invasion as Putin didn't know if Biden would act. I think either thing could be true or false.
Someone mentioned, but I haven't checked, that Trump played a major roll in making sure Ukraine didn't have latest gen Air Defenses.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:11 pm Someone mentioned, but I haven't checked, that Trump played a major roll in making sure Ukraine didn't have latest gen Air Defenses.
I feel like each side is going to blame the other. However, neither side is actually doing anything about Russia or China. They're only good at giving U.S. citizens lip service and nothing more.
Stranger

Russia

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:20 pm However, neither side is actually doing anything about Russia or China
It's only a matter of time till China invades Taiwan. The whole world is preoccupied with Russia right now, so it's the perfect time for China to take what they want, then its WW3..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:20 pm
Troy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:11 pm Someone mentioned, but I haven't checked, that Trump played a major roll in making sure Ukraine didn't have latest gen Air Defenses.
I feel like each side is going to blame the other. However, neither side is actually doing anything about Russia or China. They're only good at giving U.S. citizens lip service and nothing more.
Crazy thing... And hear me out.... Maybe neither side is at fault. Maybe this is a conflict between two sovereign nations, neither of which is the USA, and we didn't have any fault in it.

But, that sort of thing doesn't smear your opponent and win the next election, does it.

I vote purge night. Registered Dems versus registered Republicans. Let's stop pretending the other side is human.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:34 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:20 pm However, neither side is actually doing anything about Russia or China
It's only a matter of time till China invades Taiwan. The whole world is preoccupied with Russia right now, so it's the perfect time for China to take what they want, then its WW3..
Meanwhile in the U.S...

"The store's manager called me 'him', not 'ze'!!! That asshole is basically Hitler!!!!"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

So... uh, why did Russia take Chernobyl ?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

Russia

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:22 pm So... uh, why did Russia take Chernobyl ?
Isn't it a direct line straight to the capital of Kyiv? I saw that the Russian's are basically attacking from 3 directions, north, south and east.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:22 pm So... uh, why did Russia take Chernobyl ?
And damaging a nuclear waste facility in the process. I hope the Russians love radiation poisoning.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Ukrainians not folding immediately - going to get messy. Ukrainians well armed, each sides have similar gear but ua playing defense.

If anything this makes me think China is less likely to go at Taiwan anytime soon. It requires SO MUCH to go at a modern country. Its this hard and they've had air superiority for a while.