Russia

For stuff that is general.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

S-100000s falling, Hunter Bider holed up in his oil money filled Ukrainian penthouse slammin' tail in front of his webcam, trying to make one last sex video for the right wing to jerk off to.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:36 pm I hope they get Biden's son out of the Ukraine, first.
Don't worry. I've been told he's never even been there by both sides of the political spectrum.
Troy wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:22 pm Are they or are they not going to launch a bloody missile laden assault on Ukraine in the coming days?
I have heard, and tend to believe, that this is nothing more than posturing. Russia wants to build a pipeline through the Ukraine to China or something. The U.S. wants to try and stop it. (No idea why.)

Hopefully, none of these needledicks feel the need to escalate things past negotiating so both sides win.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:57 pm
GORDON wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:36 pm I hope they get Biden's son out of the Ukraine, first.
Don't worry. I've been told he's never even been there by both sides of the political spectrum.
Oh I didn't know being on the Board of Directors of a Ukrainian Gas Company was WFH. Sounds like a good gig.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:00 pm
Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:57 pm
Oh I didn't know being on the Board of Directors of a Ukrainian Gas Company was WFH. Sounds like a good gig.
Get yourself a Senator as a parent and I'll bet all kinds of cushy jobs open up for you.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

I bet family dinners can be difficult, with the kid doing his best to not hint for political favors from dad, accidentally.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:57 pm Russia wants to build a pipeline through the Ukraine to China or something.
Did those people fail geography class?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:56 pm
Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:57 pm Russia wants to build a pipeline through the Ukraine to China or something.
Did those people fail geography class?
I thought the same thing, but whatever. There's definitely other weird shit in the world that makes me question why X would be done when Y was available.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Troy wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:54 pm trying to make one last sex video for the right wing to jerk off to.
Ok, I kid but then foxnews has this as a cover today. What is with the right wing and fantasying about Hunter Biden's penis?

GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Eww. Now I regret bringing him up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:58 pm Eww. Now I regret bringing him up.
Yes, keep your fantasies to yourself.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Gross.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Who wrote "the gift of being a Biden"? WTF?
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Well, if we're going to say that "white privilege" is a tangible thing that can be quantified and used to interpret laws, then being born into a rich and powerful family sounds like a gift.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Updated because the picture got *racier* through the day

Look, Hunter is a bad boy who seemingly tried to ruin elder Biden's political life. If I were a R I'd be hot for him too.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:13 pm Well, if we're going to say that "white privilege" is a tangible thing that can be quantified and used to interpret laws, then being born into a rich and powerful family sounds like a gift.
duh.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Back on topic:
(CNN)The White House says it will no longer describe a potential Russian invasion of Ukraine as "imminent," suggesting the word sent an unintended message when officials used it last week.

"I used that once. I think others have used that once. And then we stopped using it because I think it sent a message that we weren't intending to send, which was that we knew (Russian) President (Vladimir) Putin had made a decision," press secretary Jen Psaki said during a briefing Wednesday. "I would say the vast majority of times I've talked about it, we said he could invade at any time," she went on. "That's true. We still don't know that he's made a decision.
Whatever this means.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/02/02/poli ... index.html
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:47 pm Whatever this means.
Scooped!
Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:26 pm U.S. scaling back rhetoric.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Saw a rocket attack on a Ukraine livestream. I had about had myself convinced it wouldn't happen. Invasion seems to be on. Putin is about to murder thousands of people.