Russia

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

I can't believe.... even with Ukraine losses..... they don't have.... at least 2 fully supplied armies defending their borders near China.... right?

China could possibly expand their borders 200 miles into Siberia under the guise of "humanitarian aid" and there isn't shit anyone in the world could or would do about it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:09 pm China could possibly expand their borders 200 miles into Siberia under the guise of "humanitarian aid" and there isn't shit anyone in the world could or would do about it.
And shit, given the massive difference in infrastructure between China and any city in Russia that isn't Moscow or St. Petersburg, they'd have a point.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Doesn't look likely though:

Maybe China figures, why spend money to shoot the cow when you can keep fucking it for free.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

I don't know. Seems like China could use more room and resources, given their population.

Or maybe they're fixin' to have a population crash.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:09 pm China could possibly expand their borders 200 miles into Siberia under the guise of "humanitarian aid" and there isn't shit anyone in the world could or would do about it.
I've been saying this for a while now. China could absolutely conquer the majority of Russia without trying and nobody would give a shit. In fact, I would bet you the U.S. would enjoy the shit out of it. A new cold war would start and we'd be funding Russian rebels to keep China focused internally and somewhat destabalized.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Right, I was wondering about this. IF Russian hackers weren't such a thorn in our side, wouldn't China just like to expand?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

I imagine Leisher may have it. Russia is already doing whatever CHina wants anyway, and is China annexed a big chunk of russia, it would have a bunch of russians in it and be almost worthless. They'd have to kick all the ruskies out and repopulate.... and that's a whole other project. If they could keep it, in 50 years it would probably start to be profitable.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

I believe Siberia has the largest oil reserve in the world, but I don't know if they've ever been able to drill it?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:23 pm They'd have to kick all the ruskies out and repopulate.... and that's a whole other project.
I mean, they are doing worse in Tibet?

Strangely, I think Russia unknowingly helped make sure China won't ever do anything by invading Ukraine. How? Because it militarized, unified, and expanded NATO on a level that was unthinkable only a few years ago.

China invading Russia could splinter Russia, but some of those splinters might become friendly to NATO. On top of Ukraine joining right after Finland and eventually Sweden. Then its China on it's lonesome against a beefed up, combat hardened NATO.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

I refuse to post a link to CNN's useful, but worthless for sharing, "live updates" page for Ukraine...

Anyway, a drone attack took place IN Russia last night and Russians are blaming Ukraine. They've even put out warrants for the arrest of Ukrainian leaders over this, which is utterly hilarious considering they invaded Ukraine and their war crimes their troops are committing. Ukraine denies being responsible for the attack. Meanwhile, Kiev suffered drone attacks over the weekend with 30 being shot down. Weird coincidence or is Russia continuing to pedal BS?
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Fuck Russia.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Russia started the war; Dam blew up because of the war; Russia is culpable regardless.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

CQ trench warfare. Some Ukrainian Special operators sneak into a trench somewhere deep in Russian lines. You will see 10 or so Russian die from a few feet away if you click this link. Don’t if that may cause some issues.

I’ve never seen anything captured like this before.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

That's sad to watch, but also very educational. Those Russians had no idea what the hell was going on. They were not prepared for that, and not just because it was a sneak attack. They didn't look very well trained at all.

Also, over the weekend some international body determined that Russia was more than likely behind the dam bursting.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Seeing a lot of chatter about a mild civil war kicking off between the armed forces of Russia and the Wagner PMC, due to higher ups in the Russian military trying to consolidate power by forcing Wagner employees to sign contracts and be folded into the armed forces. Head of Wagner does not want that to happen, and is staying as close to Wagner military camps as he can, as they tend to not have tall buildings with open windows in them.

Could be smoke, but it seems like too many sources to be fake. An interesting internal struggle, to be sure.

Russians have this weird thing, historically, where they can be really critical of the administration, but not the actual person at the top. "The Tsar is good but the boyars are bad." Kinda unfathomable to Americans - imagine someone saying the "Democrats are bad but Biden is good."
Last edited by Troy on Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

If this is a Psyop by Russia, it is really, really good.

Ukrainian sources reporting infighting behind Russian lines:
There isn't enough popcorn in the world.