Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Release the Nipple Tape.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

You know, we're getting documents, but we still haven't gotten the actual client list.

They also have videos of people having sex with children.

To date, despite having those videos and people being named as having sex with children in those documents (some of which are sworn testimony), nobody has been charged or arrested aside form Epstein and Maxwell.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:18 pm but we still haven't gotten the actual client list.
As far as I can tell, there is no actual client list. There was the black book, which was released. There are these documents, being released. One person (one of the girls) claimed sex tapes existed, but had to retract the claim as she could not prove it.

The blackmailing certainly makes logical sense. Do we have an inventory of what the FBI confiscated?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:23 pm The blackmailing certainly makes logical sense.
It genuinely explains soooooo much of Epstein's power, his funding, and his "suicide".
TheCatt wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:23 pm Do we have an inventory of what the FBI confiscated?
An official inventory? I'm sure it's out there somewhere. I know actual officials have mentioned videos over the years, and they were mentioned again in the recent documents.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

It's amazing how often people out themselves on social media.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Mother of two on family vacation has fight with husband tries to sleep with 2 15 year old boys.
A mother-of-two in the US state of Minnesota has been arrested after she allegedly had sex with two 15-year-old boys at the same time at a hotel last month.

Allison Leigh Schardin, 38, of Blaine, was taking a “staycation” with her family at a hotel in Roseville where a boys’ hockey team from Colorado was also staying for a tournament, according to a criminal complaint and reported by the New York Post.
First picture OK, but then you scroll to the full body one.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:04 am First picture OK, but then you scroll to the full body one.
Yeah, that rapidly goes from "Wow" to "oh".
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

"IT'S URINE! NOT VAGINAL!"
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Doritos learned nothing from Subway's Jared and Bud Light's Dylan Mulvaney disasters.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I wonder where the "not a drag queen" snark is.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:13 am Welcome to the force! You're under arrest.
"He was telling people, 'I'm going to be law enforcement. I'm very powerful.' He was forcing these girls, they said they were very uncomfortable with the entire circumstance, and it felt like they had no choice, but to do these things, and that is completely unacceptable," Sheriff Flowers said.
Where's the moron thread?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:15 pm Where's the moron thread?
Morons > Pedos.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Noted groomer and pedophile who destroyed lives says he owes "some strong apologies".

What you need to do is die slowly from asphyxiation, multiple times ala Deadpool, while people cut you with razor blades and pour salt and lemon juice into the wounds. Once those people are bored they can douse you with gas and set you on fire. However, let's put the flames out before you die. That way you can live forever with your disfiguring scars and injuries.

Then you''ll understand what you did to those kids.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

But not a drag queen at a book reading! :P
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

I chuckled.