Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:48 pm Why did you put conservatives in quotes?
Because I think they're liars. Like DeSanits. He would claim to be conservative, but wants a lot of government control.
Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:48 pm Why are we ok with chemically castrating kids or surgical cutting off their body parts?
Yeah, we really shouldn't do hormone treatments to kids. Maybe wait until they are 18 21 ;)
Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:48 pm Why are we celebrating little boys dressing up as little girls and dancing around like strippers?
Have you seen kid "beauty pageants" that have been around for decades? Ugh.
Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:48 pm Also, you still avoided answering the question I asked, which I don't expect you to have an answer for because I don't think you're defending pedos. However, one wonders why a certain political party (who is not being highlighted in this thread) pushes such things, the books I described in the previous post, and is fully endorsing medical procedures on children.
I don't think any party is pushing this, but I think some members of a party are. If a parent is ok with these procedures, is a government right to say no? I don't think anyone should be doing it, but are people free to do it?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Honestly, I'm fine if we want to make the age of majority 21. Just do it across the board, for voting, driving, and military, too. No picking and choosing.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:02 pm Because I think they're liars.
They're politicians! Of course they're liars! THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!! The only issue I have with your posts lately is that you're focused on Rs as if the Ds aren't just as full of shit, just as bigoted, just as corrupt, and just as hungry for power. Neither party gives two shits about you! They wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire unless they thought it would get them a vote.
TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:02 pm Yeah, we really shouldn't do hormone treatments to kids. Maybe wait until they are 18 21
I don't want to misinterpret what you're saying, so I'll just ask you to be clearer.
TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:02 pm Have you seen kid "beauty pageants" that have been around for decades? Ugh.
Yes, they're fucking disgusting and clearly a place where grooming happens because the children are being sexualized.
TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:02 pm I don't think any party is pushing this, but I think some members of a party are. If a parent is ok with these procedures, is a government right to say no? I don't think anyone should be doing it, but are people free to do it?
Then you're not paying attention. Biden's WH is on record as saying they will ban anything that prevents "trans children from getting medical care". This is absolutely a hill the Ds have climbed onto and are fighting on right now. They are using it as a chance to paint the Rs as heartless monsters and to get in touch with the yutes, ala Bud Light. Hell, the House just passed a bill that would prevent biological males from competing against biological women in sports, and not a single D voted for it. It's expected to fail in the Senate and Biden's admin said they would veto it if it passed there anyway.

So yeah, the party that is "pro-women" is very firmly entrenched in a hill that is very anti-women. Why do you think so many feminists are pissed at the Ds?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I'm very curious to see what ultimately happens to JK Rowling. She's on the record over and over saying she doesn't have a problem with trans people, up to and stopping at the point where it endangers biological women. She is called a hateful bigot, for that, but polls indicate most people in the UK agree with her. The trans-lobby has an excellent PR department. So I'm curious to see how this goes.

Sanity would dictate we may actually have to legislate, "Well, your feelings are just going to have to be hurt because your feelings don't trump her feelings." Which will probably provoke backlash when it is spun as hateful.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:20 pm I'm very curious to see what ultimately happens to JK Rowling. She's on the record over and over saying she doesn't have a problem with trans people, up to and stopping at the point where it endangers biological women. She is called a hateful bigot, for that,
This is a huge issue I have with both parties right now, although mostly Ds at the moment because they crazy overuse this tactic, but the condemnation and labeling of someone as the worst possible thing just because they don't 100% fully tow the party line.

"Literally Hitler", "Nazis", "Fascism", "Transpeople are groomers", etc. is all hyperbole, damaging to their own cause, spreads hate, wins absolutely nobody to their side, and so on.

It really drives me crazy how many people don't know what fascism even means and/or can't give examples of it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:12 pm don't want to misinterpret what you're saying, so I'll just ask you to be cleare
I was allowing for our disagreement on legal adult. Either 18 or 21.

I think the Rowling problem goes to the fact that young, vocal people disagree with her. The people who watch Harry Potter and but that shit. The people who agree are older and don't give a flying fuck about Harry Potter. Generalizing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:48 pm I was allowing for our disagreement on legal adult. Either 18 or 21.
Shit man, I forgot all about that. I'm old.
TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:48 pm I think the Rowling problem goes to the fact that young, vocal people disagree with her.
That's not just a Rowling problem. Young voters throughout history are how the worst regimes came to power.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Convicted child rapist fails to show up for court to face another child rape charge.

Authorities find 7 bodies at his home including him and other minors.

This never would have happened if he was simply put down the first time. Just saying.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Lunch lady grooms 14 year old boy then acts on it.

26 year old female sub has inappropriate relationship with 15 year old.

Bonus points: Her dad is the mayor and her husband is the chief of police. Can't wait for the Lifetime movie about her that puts the blame squarely on those two men and the victim.

Interesting side note: Both women's mugshots make them look far more attractive than they actually are...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:15 pm Lunch lady grooms 14 year old boy then acts on it.
Her face was cuter than her body. How rare is that?
Leisher wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:15 pm Interesting side note: Both women's mugshots make them look far more attractive than they actually are...
I didn't see full body on #2.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:41 pm Her face was cuter than her body. How rare is that?
I would think that's quite common. Isn't that the joke about women on dating apps? They know exactly how to take the picture to look attractive, but when you meet them in person they're 500 pounds?
TheCatt wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:41 pm I didn't see full body on #2.
I didn't see one either. Guess we're too old to see it? :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:45 pm I would think that's quite common. Isn't that the joke about women on dating apps? They know exactly how to take the picture to look attractive, but when you meet them in person they're 500 pounds?
I figured that was more of a angles thing. I've heard of plenty butterfaces, but not butterbodies.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I've encountered a few butterbodies. Face looks nice with the right camera angle..... But her body.....
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:07 pm I've heard of plenty butterfaces, but not butterbodies.
I guess you're right. The expression doesn't exist, but I've seen loads of beautiful faces with bad bodies.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

I guess you love the "tell a lie enough and it becomes reality" strategy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:52 pm I guess you love the "tell a lie enough and it becomes reality" strategy.
I'm just saying, the people awfully concerned about drag queens never mention all the Christian pedos.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

It's ok to not trust either child-targetting group.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:59 pm It's ok to not trust either child-targetting group.
Right?
TheCatt wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:57 pm I'm just saying, the people awfully concerned about drag queens never mention all the Christian pedos.
To be fair, you haven't been posting these stories...

Religious leaders are still the undisputed world champs for child molestations, but they've had a thousand year head start. Let's see the current numbers side by side.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:37 pm To be fair, you haven't been posting these stories...
Because I was sticking to drag queens?

Because old people are judgmental assholes.