Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Lots of priest-alter boy diddling in Maryland.

Is the Catholic Church's handling of their rampant pedophilia problem the worst PR ever? I think Satan has a better PR group.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:29 am There's a reason nudist camps usually have strict "Adults Only" rules.
I know some real nudists, and they are naked in front of their children, etc, dont care. Nudity isn't sexual, and all that.

Too many Puritans founded this country.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:27 pm Lots of priest-alter boy diddling in Maryland.

Is the Catholic Church's handling of their rampant pedophilia problem the worst PR ever? I think Satan has a better PR group.
shock. surprise.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:21 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:29 am There's a reason nudist camps usually have strict "Adults Only" rules.
I know some real nudists, and they are naked in front of their children, etc, dont care. Nudity isn't sexual, and all that.

Too many Puritans founded this country.
In front of their children? Not a problem. That's family. When you live with someone, you're gonna see stuff.

Again, give me a reason that pictures, drawings, videos, 3D models, etc. can't be used. Right now, all I see are adults that really want a legal excuse to show their naked body to children.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:28 pm Again, give me a reason that pictures, drawings, videos, 3D models, etc. can't be used. Right now, all I see are adults that really want a legal excuse to show their naked body to children.
Same reason we dissect real animals instead of computer models?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I dissected a computer frog in college bio.

Unless you're going into field work/medicine there's no real reason to use real animals.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:53 pm I dissected a computer frog in college bio.

Unless you're going into field work/medicine there's no real reason to use real animals.
Right? Catt wants to traumatize children and hurt animals. We should call someone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Isn't that what a physical is for or could do?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I had my junk checked for hernia before every season of high school athletics. Had they stopped doing that?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Disgusting that doctors can willingly look at children's genitals.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I guess? That was back in the 80s, and it was done long before then.

Do girls not get their junk checked before playing school sports? Seems like a penis could be spotted right then without further scrutiny. And at any rate, the balls would still need to be cupped for the hernia check.

Now that I think about it, there seems to be literally nothing new in this law that wasn't already in place.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:13 pm Disgusting that doctors can willingly look at children's genitals.
I don't know how this is a troll comment or a legit one?
GORDON wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:18 pm Now that I think about it, there seems to be literally nothing new in this law that wasn't already in place.
Exactly. I don't know why it was needed.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

BUt wow it is making for some good anger, division, and ad clicks, isn't it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:36 pm I don't know how this is a troll comment or a legit one?
Troll? who knows these days? Catt's off his rocker.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Dalai Lama might be a creep.

Catt will be disappointed he's not Catholic. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:37 am Dalai Lama might be a creep.

Catt will be disappointed he's not Catholic. :D
I laughed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Damned drag queens.

At any rate, he is a Republican.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Death penalty for both.

And just for trolling sake, when will you be taking your kids to a "family friendly" drag show and letting them shove dollars into the performers' thongs? :D
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

And tell your school system it is cool if they feel they need to hide it from you when they allow your kid to change genders.