Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:04 pm MLB player might have outed himself as a pedo on social media.
Placed on indefinite administrative leave.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Amateur pedo hunter/exposer killed.

The man tried fighting the good fight, but you need to make sure your cases are airtight before you go accusing/exposing, and certainly before you get violent.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Because not even underage boys want anyone to know they're banging the ugly teacher.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Man, (not directed at you) but never trust a filter. that woman is very different in her filter pics vs reality (i mean, still not garbage).
GORDON wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:08 am Because not even underage boys want anyone to know they're banging the ugly teacher.
this was just a random groping, not a relationship.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Another one.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

These (attractive only) teachers should just learn to send their nudes to me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

I wonder if it's actual pedophilia for some of these women or the idea of having someone they can boss around be totally submissive and worship them because if so... there are literally millions of legal aged dudes who would sign up for that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:32 pm I wonder if it's actual pedophilia for some of these women or the idea of having someone they can boss around be totally submissive and worship them because if so... there are literally millions of legal aged dudes who would sign up for that.
I figure it has to be some kind of trauma or failure to adult or something.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Maybe it's "You look just like my HS boyfriend who used me and now I can be the confident one with the power and that's super appealing?"

Because it's been my experience that like 95% of women get seriously mentally damaged in high school.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Another one
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe she should open an onlyfans to help pay her legal bills.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Pedophile is pre-pubescent. She's not a hypocrite, anyway.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

At least she only threatened to kill herself and not him. That's progress.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Hero
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

I guess he would have known if it was real?

It's legit. Article.