Israel

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

NEW: Counter protesters are blasting 'Born in the USA' while waving their USA flags at the University of Chicago.
OK, kids, please actually listen to the lyrics and understand what that song means.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

I told my kid that he better not be one of the white sheep bending over in Muslim prayer to show how woke he is.

He informed me with a straight face that he will be doing Muslim prayer because he feels the light of Allah in his heart.

I feel like I've done a good job with him.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:53 am I hope this is truly the "silent majority" finally standing up, and not just a blip.
I've heard there's a campaign being run now among frats to register to vote.
TheCatt wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:23 am
NEW: Counter protesters are blasting 'Born in the USA' while waving their USA flags at the University of Chicago.
OK, kids, please actually listen to the lyrics and understand what that song means.
Yeah, Springsteen's a far left person.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Hamas agrees to cease fire
Hamas says it has accepted the ceasefire deal proposed by Egypt and Qatar which seeks to halt the seven-month war with Israel in Gaza.

In a statement Monday, Hamas said the head of its political bureau, Ismail Haniyeh, told the Qatari Prime Minister and Egyptian intelligence minister that the militant group had accepted their proposal.

CNN has asked the Israeli Prime Minister’s office for comment.

The latest framework, which Israel helped craft but has not fully agreed to, calls for the release of between 20 and 33 hostages over several weeks in exchange for a temporary ceasefire and the release of Palestinian prisoners.

After the initial exchange, there will follow what sources describe as the “restoration of sustainable calm” during which the remaining hostages, captive Israeli soldiers and the bodies of hostages would be exchanged for more Palestinian prisoners.

It’s unclear whether Hamas has agreed to the most recent proposal, as outlined last week, or a revised version of it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Hopefully this ends the bloodshed, but if I'm Israel I keep the political pressure on full blast. This shit has to end.

Also, I've seen TikTok videos where Hamas is now trying to claim they only attacked soldiers on Oct 7th. To give you an idea of how stupid people are and how easily brainwashed, protestors at at least one college campus started chanting "Liar liar colonizer" at people discussing the atrocities of Oct 7th.

I'm sorry, but not everyone should have the right to vote.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:36 pm
or live.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

We totally have enough people. We can start using things like this as a litmus to start weeding people out.

Plus shoplifting and people who dragrace on public roads.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:24 pm Hamas agrees to cease fire
Wll, nvermind. Israeel says "this isn't the agreement we agreed to"
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

My kid tells me that today, at the bougie high school from which he graduated, a girl got expelled today for starting a fire in the library of the Jewish literature section.

Sad, that these kids get brainwashed like this.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:20 pm a girl got expelled today for starting a fire in the library of the Jewish literature section.
da fuq?
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Humans need purpose, and apparently not that much evidence that they're "on the right side".
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 7:09 am
GORDON wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:20 pm a girl got expelled today for starting a fire in the library of the Jewish literature section.
da fuq?
I'm trying to get more info but I haven't seen it in the news yet.

My kid says he knows her, says she is white, but became Muslim, and started speaking in a fake accent. Which makes me chuckle a little.

Kids are so damned dumb.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:08 pm Kids are so damned dumb.
*People