Conspiracy Theories

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

Conspiracy:

Our Betters are running up the costs of everything the Little People need to live, not because they're greedy, but because they recognize that if people have no more disposable income then they won't be able to afford opioids, and abuse them.

It's for our own good.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

Conspiracy: opioids were made readily available to the poor and stupid exactly so they'd kill themselves with it, thus reducing their carbon footprints.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:37 am Conspiracy: opioids were made readily available to the poor and stupid exactly so they'd kill themselves with it, thus reducing their carbon footprints.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:39 am Our Betters are running up the costs of everything the Little People need to live, not because they're greedy, but because they recognize that if people have no more disposable income then they won't be able to afford opioids, and abuse them.
GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:37 am opioids were made readily available to the poor and stupid exactly so they'd kill themselves with it, thus reducing their carbon footprints.
I think they just want profit and power. Saying they were doing it for "the greater good" implies they were thinking of others, and that's simply not true.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

Biden takes office.
Trump leaves.
Putin moves on Ukraine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

I don't think this is conspiracy theory, but rather just propaganda.

Nowhere in the article Cheri cites (NYT one is behind a paywall) does it mention Trump. In fact, it clearly states that things were already going south long before Trump met with Putin and gives the names of actual officials the CIA caught giving up info.

If Trump or anyone betrays the nation for personal gain, kill them.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

The only reason to get into the corrupt government is so you can funnel bribes campaign contributions into your kids's bank accounts. There's no money in gun control, so it's only a priority when they're forced to say "wow that's sad" now and then after a shooting.
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

California raised fast food minimum wage to $20 because the people in charge are progressive, think fast food is bad for us, and this is their way of reducing the consumption. To make it more expensive than people will want to pay.

So many things being shadow banned, using economics.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

This week another Boeing wheel fell off and another had to emergency land due to mechanical failures.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

"Boeing has expanded from killing people in the air to killing people on the ground"
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

I remember about a decade ago, "conspiracy theories" predicting that Boeing's new money-saving measure, building components all over the place without good quality controls and then assembling them elsewhere, was going to destroy the brand.
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

NFLer Aaron Rodgers believes Sandy Hook conspiracy. (or did, no response in the present)
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

Rodgers has always been a certifiable nut job.
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

Rodgers says Catt's full of shit.

Maybe, but isn't it concerning that it felt like something you'd say or think?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:27 pm Rodgers says Catt's full of shit.

Maybe, but isn't it concerning that it felt like something you'd say or think?
You know, for some reason, I don't believe him.
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

I'm sure there are already internet detectives seeking out a clip or quote.