The MSM (Main Stream Media)

Post by GORDON »

Campaign slogan: Lyin' for Biden
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:18 pm Before you use a fact checking site as some sort of checkmate to an argument, here they are straight lying.

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https% ... 7137e788d9
It's been pretty well known for years that Snopes is firmly left wing.

They have reversed it based on backlash by actual construction workers.
Editor's Note: We received a ton of comments in a very short time challenging our assumption that wearing a hard hat "backwards" means wearing it with the brim facing to the rear, and "forwards" means means wearing it brim to the front. On the basis of that assumption, we originally rated the claim that Biden was wearing a hard hat backwards as false.

The prevailing counter-argument is that if the suspension of the hat has been purposely configured by its owner such that the bill and tightening knob are worn to the back (as was the case of the hat Biden wore), to wear that hat with the bill facing forward is, practically speaking, to wear it backwards. Therefore, it's argued, it's actually true that, in the photo op discussed below, Biden was wearing it backwards. The strap and tightening knob, which should have been behind Biden's head, were on his forehead.

A corollary to that argument is "Biden looks damn silly in any case."

We find these arguments sound. Therefore, the claim "President Joe Biden wore a hard hat backwards during a photo op with union construction workers in Superior, Wisconsin" is true, and this fact check has been re-rated as such. Thanks to all who argued on behalf of this correction.
I think I'm reading that wrong, but their explanation makes no sense. The photo they reference to make the case for their first rating, combined with their "assumption" contradict one another. Is makes me dubious of their intent with the original rating. Additionally, the dead giveaway is the tightness dial being on the idiot's forehead. I realize none of these writers have probably ever worn a hard hat, but every single picture, including the one they reference to defend themselves, shows that in the rear of the helmet.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The DNC PR/payroll peeps flooded the reddit threads, saying it wasn't backwards. When they got overrun with actual construction workers telling them they were full of shit, they all started saying it was backwards, sure, but on purpose.

Lyin' for Biden. Put it on a button.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

NOW, later in the day, the PR teams are in there saying snopes never did say false, and if you say it did you're obviously a MAGA idiot.

Lyin' for Biden.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:31 pm NOW, later in the day, the PR teams are in there saying snopes never did say false
No way is anyone making that claim???

It, literally, says they did, in fact, label it false on the Snopes site.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

DNC has been hitting reddit hard. Sometimes it's subtle, but sometimes it's really obvious. The link to the new thread goes out over their IM, and suddenly the swarm moves in and it's MAGA MAGA MAGA

I mean, if I was going to influence the conversation to favor the guy paying me, that's exactly how I would do it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Some right wing outlets are spreading ridiculous conspiracy theories about Swift and the Chiefs.

The irony of one of the Ds' propaganda networks pushing this story isn't lost on me. However, it isn't wrong. Why are so many people upset about Taylor being at games? She's shown for maybe 30 seconds of total airtime and is probably the most popular celebrity on the planet who appeals to non-normal viewers. That increases every possible metric for your sport, which means everyone wins, including you and your team. So, what's the problem? My girls now watch football with me. How is that not a win?

Side note: I would hear a "worlds colliding" argument, but your wife has to be super annoying.

Another site note: I heard a person at work yesterday say, "TikTok told me someone at Fox said Taylor is after Travis' $70K bonus he'll get for winning the Superbowl. Like, she's a billionaire, you idiot!" That was Three Year Letterman who said that, a parody account on X. It's 2024 and people still believe everything they see on TikTok.

Joy Reid gets caught on a hot mic bashing Biden.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

By the way, Biden selling out Americans as leverage to get more money for Ukraine is about as shitty as a president can get. He should be removed from office on that alone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:52 pm By the way, Biden selling out Americans as leverage to get more money for Ukraine is about as shitty as a president can get. He should be removed from office on that alone.
As shitty as the ex-President shutting down negotiations over the border?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:52 pm By the way, Biden selling out Americans as leverage to get more money for Ukraine is about as shitty as a president can get. He should be removed from office on that alone.
As shitty as the ex-President shutting down negotiations over the border?
I'm glad you mentioned that. I've seen it said on Twitter, but have been too busy today to follow up. Please 'splain.

I want to know why.

Is it self-serving? (Obviously this is what I assume.) If so, yes, equally as shitty.

But I would accept a "GFY with your hold-a-gun-to-our-heads deal of fund my war or Americans die" argument. Hell, it'd be awesome if this was the reason, but I know it's going to be something like, "This is killing Biden in the polls and people don't care about Ukraine anymore, so pull the deal."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:33 pm Is it self-serving? (Obviously this is what I assume.) If so, yes, equally as shitty.
Yes. He doesn't want Biden to score any points on the border.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:39 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:33 pm Is it self-serving? (Obviously this is what I assume.) If so, yes, equally as shitty.
Yes. He doesn't want Biden to score any points on the border.
Whoever the GOP strategists are, they are dumb as shit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:06 pm Whoever the GOP strategists are, they are dumb as shit.
Border is #1/#2 in things Biden's getting hammered on. Why let him score points?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:32 am
Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:06 pm Whoever the GOP strategists are, they are dumb as shit.
Border is #1/#2 in things Biden's getting hammered on. Why let him score points?
Because him sacrificing Americans for Ukraine is a much better selling point.

CNN piece says illegals aren't the biggest terrorist threat, American citizens are, specifically right wingers.

There's so much wrong with the conclusions reached in this article, but that's propaganda for you. I mean, from a purely numbers standpoint, he's right about Americans. 350M+ will obviously have more terrorists than 22M or so. He gets really selective with numbers and examples after that though.

The government lists 2M Americans on its terrorist watch list. Really? The same government whose #1 guy openly says all MAGAs are terrorists? Asshole and terrorist are not the same thing... This is the same government whose FBI investigates parents who speak up at school board meetings? Clearly terrorists. How many were on this list when Trump or Obama were in office?

Cherry picking mass shootings is always a sign of bullshit. The stats are out there for all to see. Right wing whitey isn't committing the majority of mass shootings.

He also sticks with the new tactic of calling the Jan 6th folks rioters. I really want to know what happened at CNN or what decision was reached that made them decide to shift away from insurrectionists.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Someone pointed out that almost none of them were getting convicted with insurrection, and they're being more careful with the rhetoric before they get sued.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

CNN Opinion piece tries to spin Blazing Saddles.

Easily the stupidest thing I've read in 2024.

To make his "logic" work, the writer assumes right wingers (specifically white people) don't get all the jokes at their expense in the film and don't understand the film's antiracist message.

This is why living in an echo chamber is bad.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I saw that earlier today. I also thought the author made retarded conclusions, and my thought was, "Oh, an analysis of a 50 year old movie? How topical."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

So Tucker Carlson went and interviewed Putin. This is causing quite a shitstorm with the Ds and the left wing MSM outlets for some reason. Peeps are calling it treason and want him investigated, yada yada yada.

Reminder:

Make no mistake, Tucker Carlson's a dick. He has spread lies and bullshit as much as any other talking head. However, in this case he was invited and accepted. He's doing his job and I highly doubt any other journalist anywhere in the world would have refused the offer. Is Putin using Carlson for PR? Of course and vice versa. However, that's what ALL world leaders do with the MSM and it's been the case since the first politician.

The interview is below if you want to watch it. I'm not going to because I doubt Carlson asked him any remotely tough questions.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

428346800_788970543274383_597522839913400794_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.