The MSM (Main Stream Media)

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Two cops and a firefighter killed responding to a domestic on Sunday.

It's Monday morning and CNN is still doing this:
The suspect, who has not been identified, was also killed, according to the news release.
Meanwhile, 11 hours ago the shooter was identified on X: He's black and had the gun illegally.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

CNN changed their front page and it's awful. It looks far less professional. It's messy and unorganized.

It looks like when you read an article at a "lesser than" site and at the bottom of the article is a ton of clickbait images and headlines.

What does it say about the audience when CNN thinks you need more pictures and fewer words?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

While I'm at it, every MSM outlet should have daily Page 6 girls. (Biological only)
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

CNBC has an opinion on the average couple.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

And that was pre-covid inflation. They must really be struggling now.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The MSM really wants you to listen to them and not social media.

Maybe they should stop lying, playing to certain demographics, openly rooting for certain things, report actual facts, don't bury inconvenient facts at the bottom of articles, and otherwise be unbiased?

Trust in the MSM down to 32% as of Oct.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:43 am Trust in the MSM down to 32% as of Oct.
"Republicans hate facts"
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The MSM really wants you to listen to them and not social media.
I imagine the MSM waving their fingers at us, like they're trying to do the Jedi mind trick.

Ad revenue runs the world. They'll say whatever they can to get eyeballs on ads. Us v. Them gets eyeballs.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:53 am
Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:43 am Trust in the MSM down to 32% as of Oct.
"Republicans hate facts"
Truth and on the other side, "Democrats will believe anything you tell them".

It's actually nice to see the biggest movement was by Ds and Is. That means perhaps people really are waking up and not buying all the shit they're fed non-stop.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

On a different note, it looks like CNN went back to their previous front page format. I must not have been the only one complaining.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I read that John Stewart is getting hammered by the MSM, since he is picking on the wrong people.

Part of the reason I left reddit/social media was because of the growing trend to denounce and mock "Bothsidesism.". Both Sides. The idea that if you point out that both sides are equally corrupt or incompetent, then you're an enemy, and part of the problem. Back in my day that was called Centrism and considered moderate, but the world's a-changin, and now you're considering mentally deficient.

Anyway, Jon Stewart said Biden was old, and Israel.gets attacked a lot, and CNN used the word "Bothsidesism" to criticize him.

So here we are.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

"wwwaaaaahhhhhhhh"
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:44 pm
"wwwaaaaahhhhhhhh"
And just like that the far left and the MSM turned on Catt.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:59 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:44 pm
"wwwaaaaahhhhhhhh"
And just like that the far left and the MSM turned on Catt.
lol
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Tell me there isn't a narrative being pushed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

NYT is trouble for not being negative enough about Trump.

The one thing I can say about a Trump victory is that it's would be entertaining to watch anti-Trump folks, and I mean the really "all in" types, meltdown.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough says 81-year-old Joe Biden is the smartest and most analytical he has ever been.

“I'm about to tell you the truth… This version of Biden intellectually, analytically is the best Biden ever, not a close second. And I've known him for years.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Blind squirrel finds nut.