Immigration

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:08 pm I need to go there
You can join that truck caravan that's supposedly heading to the border now.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:08 pm
500 million trucks!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:07 pm
Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:08 pm
500 million trucks!
I don't think they could get to 10% of that if every truck heading there was full of Matchbox trucks.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

I don't understand this trucks-to-the-border reference.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

I see.

I can't see how Ds have any credibility at all in this issue. They stopped, or mocked? Trump for four years when he was trying to build a wall. They've threatened to invade Texas with federal troops to make them not build a wall. The MSM criticized Trump for four years with the most despicable rhetoric about ripping children away from families, and stayed silent when nothing changed when Biden took office. But we're supposed to think their border actions now are anything except election year optics? Maybe if I was both retarded AND had a 2 week memory span.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:33 am I can't see how Ds have any credibility at all in this issue.
Catt's as close to a hardcore D as we have here, and he's been pretty open about not having a clue what the Ds are doing or thinking with the border.

The Ds have been the ones pushing to give immediate citizenship to all the illegals that were here prior to Biden (14M or so) and now they've opened the border to 8M more. They're basically paying them to come too. Free housing, food, health care, and money is being given to them. No other country in the world treats illegal OR legal immigrants in this manner. There's an end game here, it just hasn't been revealed yet.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Dilute the concentration of people ready to swarm the capital, again?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:54 am Catt's as close to a hardcore D as we have here, and he's been pretty open about not having a clue what the Ds are doing or thinking with the border.
I really think Troy's more D than me. I mean, not in the pants, but otherwise....

I'm mostly Anti-Trump, and anti-stupid Republicans. Who, maybe just cuz I live in NC, I see more of than stupid Ds.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:44 pm Who, maybe just cuz I live in NC, I see more of than stupid Ds.
This isn't nothing.

Gordon and I live in a D stronghold, so we are exposed to a lot of their bullshit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah. Our county is very D. And they do stupid things, mostly the schools, which my wife and I hate. Our town is about half and half. But the state is very R, and has much more impact than just our county.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:54 am Well, those people can't vote, for one, especially not by 2024.
Very well played adding that qualifier back then...

It's admitted right in the video in a Congressional session that they are working on allowing them to vote in NYC and Montpelier, VT. Does anyone really want to make the claim that it would stop there?

Now he does say municipal, but again, give an inch... And seriously, why the fuck would we allow any non-citizen voting rights? You know, aside from trying to take power for a specific political party that is ushering them all in and giving them loads of free shit.

If it was found Ds were intentionally flooding the country, even using the U.S. military to do this, just to get in millions of new voters. How would that not be treason?

Where are the ethical hackers when you need them?
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Saw a thing the other day, addressed to the "building walls is racist!" Crowd:

"Building a wall doesn't mean keep out, it means use the door."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:23 am "Building a wall doesn't mean keep out, it means use the door."
The RACIST door.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Yeah, those of the non-american persuasion.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Biden considering finally doing his job.

Amazing how it finally becomes an issue during an election year.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

If he gets reelected, it will be forgotten right after.

Zero faith in our government to do anything that isn't self-serving to them on personal levels.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Everything is so damned crowded, any more. As I get older I find it more and more distasteful to be around people, which is why my ideal vacations are usually wilderness.

I don't even like a full dive charter.

So it gives me a nagging, existential dread that our borders are so porous, and even legally we're letting in thousands every single day.

We're never going to have enough. The crowds are never going to stop growing. Things are never going to be less crowded than they are, now.

I hate it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Close the borders, restrict legal access dramatically . Restrict breeding rights, no more losers having babies. We have enough people, now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Strongly agree. Disagree. Could not possibly agree more.