2020 General Election Thread

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I always thought tara was that blonde Hollywood c-lister. I was impressed by that

Now, not so much.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

That's the best picture they could find? Aren't there any hot interns in DC?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:07 pm That's the best picture they could find? Aren't there any hot interns in DC?
Maybe she was 30 years ago?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, the source, but they seem to have receipts. I think at this point it's been proven multiple times over that the government and the MSM absolutely influenced the 2020 presidential election and a lot of the lower level elections. Not saying Trump should or would have won!!! The results are meaningless to the point I'm making. I'm very much on the record as neither Biden nor Trump should be in that office.

CNN producer caught on a hidden camera talking about how they made a concerted effort to destroy Trump and get Biden elected. Even down to what pictures were chosen to be published of each candidate. Twitter records showing the FBI dictated to different social media entities what voices and stories to silence. The collusion by all to push the Hunter Biden laptop story as misinformation, among other stories, right before the election, which would have at the very least, made people question Biden's ethics. The multiple media watchdog studies proving that the majority of our "credible" MSM (CNN, FOX, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, WSJ, NYT, etc., not the outliers.) are insanely biased in how they report on candidates. (Remember the studies that showed the number of positive vs negative headlines for each candidate? They've been doing this back to Obama vs...somebody, and it always skews in a certain direction.) It's still fascinating to me that we are, rightly, going after Trump for all his BS, but completely ignoring all the very legitimate smoke coming out of the Biden family's finances and ties to foreign entities. I'm still also amazed that Ds so easily forgave their party for sabotaging the front runner in 2016 in favor of Hillary Clinton. Speaking of her, remember how she was colluding with a moderator prior to a presidential debate, getting the questions ahead of time and it just got blown off by the MSM?

At what point do we, Americans in general, stop and say, "This isn't acceptable"? I don't care what your politics are, no federal agency has any right to tell social media companies what stories and voices to squash. We should also be demanding better of our MSM. (How to do that, I have no fucking idea. People will always have biases and money will always drive agendas.) Do we even have the ability to actually take a stand as a collective anymore?

It's extra concerning that the side to benefit from these activities is the one that wants to disarm us, eliminate the electoral college (making elections easier to control), legalize crime, has fully embraced an open border policy at the expense of our most vulnerable citizens and at great cost to taxpayers, says men can give birth and woman can have dicks, screams racism/bigot/sexist/fascist/etc. at every dissenting voice and openly encourages civil disobedience and, subtly, violence against them.

And believe me, the other side isn't appealing either. I don't want to be ruled by a book written a thousand years ago by authors unknown based on a mythological being that rules over us all. However, they're somehow the saner side right now, which is mindboggling.

I hate this world. If it wasn't for cute dog videos and gorgeous women in my feeds...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:21 am I'm still also amazed that Ds so easily forgave their party for sabotaging the front runner in 2016 in favor of Hillary Clinton.
I mentioned this the other day on reddit, and the scathing response was "that never happened, and people like you just keep that lie alive."

When I went to google evidence, I found a lot of "people say that happened, and the dnc even said it happened initially, but they were wrong and it never happened."

I said it before.... "they" can scrub the internet's memory.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:32 am I said it before.... "they" can scrub the internet's memory.
Hell, look at Snopes and the times they've been caught bending their "True/False" ratings to match their politics.

I hate to say this, but the internet needs real regulation for truth. Say whatever the fuck you want, but it'd better be clear that your site is an opinion site. If you run a Snopes type of fact checking site or a news site, and you get caught intentionally misleading people, you should lose the right to operate. Sorry.

There are too many sites out there now and they are allowed to report shit as truth that has absolutely no evidence or facts to back it up.

Not saying the government should be in charge of media as they can't be trusted, but they could certainly act upon reports by some group of nonbiased watchdog groups. Or something. I just know what we have now isn't working.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Poll shows 1 in 5 mail in voters committed fraud in 2020.

First, sources... Heartland is a right leaning entity. However, Rasmussen is a pretty credible source of polls and used by left and right MSM outlets quite often. Actual voters themselves are the ones giving the responses.

IMHO, we need to rethink how mail in ballots are handled, and a valid, current ID needs to be mandatory for any voting. Several races in the 2020 election came down to a handful of votes, and the 1 in 5 could easily have turned a result.

"Barriers" my ass. Having the right to vote doesn't mean a thing if the elections aren't secured.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

It literally happened to me once. Went in to vote, I was told I already voted. And I'm in a small ass district with like 2k voters.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Every one of these mass fraud claims has failed in court.
Troy

Post by Troy »

It's not about the claims that failed, it's about the massive grift along the way!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:09 pm Every one of these mass fraud claims has failed in court.
OJ was found innocent.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:07 pm
TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:09 pm Every one of these mass fraud claims has failed in court.
OJ was found innocent.
Sure, but people still tried to convict. Every one of these people has had to say "OK, we actually had no proof and made the whole thing up"
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:08 pm Every one of these people has had to say "OK, we actually had no proof and made the whole thing up"
I don't think this is 100% accurate. Yes, I know some have said it, but there are still plenty who haven't. My point is that sometimes a case cannot be made.

Kind of like how there's no proof Jan 6th was a coordinated effort, yet that doesn't stop a LOT of people from claiming it was...

Ok, maybe I'm just being snarky for fun. :D
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

wasn't there an actual woman caught on camera mailing fake ballots?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:35 am
Vince wrote: Biden recently told coal workers to learn to code.
Apparently he should have been telling the guys his party hired to learn to code. Maybe there are some coal miners available to fix this for them.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Happened during Clinton, pre-911, prior to ad revenue controlling the internet. There was no wholesale, main stream, negative spin to stuff back then.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

That's a fair point Gordon.

Also, they were wide spread, not condensed to one area of the country that will get devastated if coal goes away.

Plus, I think(?) coal miners are paid more than people working the cash register at a video store.