The Democratic Party

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

D from MN enters the primaries to oppose Biden on a platform of four non-partisan items and the idea that polls show Trump will beat Biden. So, of course, Ds immediately attack him and say he's an R plant.

What's he saying here that is so awful?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

What's awful is he isn't going to "Play Ball." The Party can't have that. The MSM will listen to their masters and crucify him.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Honestly, he isn't even saying anything. Give me details, not platitudes.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:27 pm Honestly, he isn't even saying anything. Give me details, not platitudes.
Fair point, but your logical request is a far cry from the absolute hate he's received from a lot of Ds. I think Gordon's take is more correct on that. Both parties have made it clear that "Party > Country" is their priority.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Have to post this since "democrats never do that" is such a prevalent opinion.

That didn't happen.

And if it did, it wasn't that bad.

And if it was, that's not a big deal.

And if it is, that's not my fault.

And if it was, I didn't mean it.

And if I did, you deserved it.

And if you disagree, you're a fascist.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

To jail. Or death penalty.

Here's the story: https://ctexaminer.com/2023/09/28/ganim ... ridgeport/
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:30 am VA House Candidate released steamy videos on chaturbate.

100% fine with this. Hell she could release more :)
Lost her re-election bid.

Boo! I don't know what her politics were, but I was a big fan of her work.

In other news, Rs and Ds in the House told Rhasida Tlaib to shut her hate spewing pie hole.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:07 am Boo! I don't know what her politics were, but I was a big fan of her work.
Agree.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

I think being up-front about being for sale, and not delivering anything, is a precedent her party didn't want to set.

They're all very secretive about being for sale, but they always deliver the votes the way they're paid to.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

This Fetterman guy is rapidly winning me over.

I still am not certain he wasn't created in a lab, but first he tells Colbert that Americans would not believe the ignorance among their elected officials, then he singlehandedly gets Congress to pass dress code rules by showing up in a hoodie and shorts, and now he's trolling the shit out of protestors.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

That's pretty funny.

He won't advance in politics, and the party won't give him reelection money. He's not playing ball.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:35 pm I've seen the Paul Pelosi video and I had absolutely no questions answered.

Why did this take months to release? I ask because there's nothing shocking here.
Why the hell is Paul holding a drink?
Why did the intruder allow him to call 911?
Why did they answer the door?
Where was the third person that was in the house and witness to all of this?
Are we still to believe this far left hippie became a MAGA fanatic rather quickly?
Why did he wait to attack Paul until after opening the door for the cops?
Why did the damn attack have to happen off camera? Conspiracy theory folks are going to have a field day with that.

The official story still makes zero sense, but to be fair, none of the conspiracy theories make sense either.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Based on the books, gender identity, the outbreak of women molesting students, and the coverup of Epstein's list he might not be wrong.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

The DNC is being overrun by protestors and congresspeople are being evacuated.

They are brazenly attacking Capital police.

I wonder if the protestors will be rounded up and given years in jail?
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Literal treason, trying to topple our democracy.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Statement from Capitol Police:

We have handled hundreds of peaceful protests, but last night’s group was not peaceful. The crowd failed to obey our lawful orders to move back from the DNC, where Members of Congress were in the building.

When the group moved dumpsters in front of the exits, pepper sprayed our officers and attempted to pick up the bike rack, our teams quickly introduced consequences – pulling people off the building, pushing them back, and clearing them from the area, so we could safely evacuate the Members and staff.

Six officers were treated for injuries, from minor cuts to being pepper sprayed to being punched.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Jail.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Yep, they should genuinely be treated like the J6 people.

Mainly because A) They are assaulting officers and B) They are, literally, trying to use violence to invoke official government policy.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Someone spin up the fbi
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

One of the paid spokespeople of the DNC.