The Democratic Party

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

It took one appearance of Fetterman in shorts and a hoodie at one official session of Congress for them to unanimously pass dress code rules.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Oh, good, congress is now fixed.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

The internet doesn't forget...
Serious questions:
1. Where is Kamala Harris who was specifically put in charge of the "border crisis"?
2. The number of people crossing the border now and people in cages at detention centers dwarf the numbers under Trump, so why aren't the Ds visiting the border daily and constantly talking about this in the news like they did then?
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

FAMILIES SEPARATED, CHILDREN IN CAGES

But only under Trump. All fixed now.

Also maybe he absentee voted
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Tim Allen had a pretty good bit about absentee voting. It went something like, "Ok, you want me to take the vaccine, so here's what we do. You send me the vaccine in the mail. I will take it and then send you the documentation proving I'm now vaxxed. You know you can trust this process because this is how Biden got so many votes in the last election." (He worded it better, but to this guy that voted for neither, I laughed.)
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:53 am Feinstein passes away.
My wife and I were trying to figure out why the flags were half staff in NY.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

D Rep Bowman pulls fire alarm to try and delay vote on temporary spending budget.

Well, that's illegal all by itself. Pretty sure the average person gets jail time for that, yes? Let's see what happens to him.

On top of it though is the fact that he did this to purposely interfere with the operation of the government. Seems like there's a word for that, and probably additional charges should apply.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

BTW, here's the story the paid shills are now pushing. (5k+ likes, but political parties are totally not cults, right?)
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Then he should be fired for being retarded.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Newsom picks Feinstein's replacement. A black lesbian who lives in Maryland. That's who is perfect to serve CA citizens, someone who doesn't even live there, and who was picked NOT for her qualifications, but because of the color of her skin and her gender. The actual CA citizens who want the job have to be thrilled, particularly Barbara Lee.
Weird that racism won't die when we keep basing people's worth according to their skin color...

Minnesota Rep Dean Phillips steps down from leadership role because of Ds' insistence on running Biden again.

More people should be standing with Phillips. Politics aside, Biden is clearly mentally unfit for office. Of course, so is Trump...
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:25 am Newsom picks Feinstein's replacement. A black lesbian who lives in Maryland. That's who is perfect to serve CA citizens, someone who doesn't even live there, and who was picked NOT for her qualifications, but because of the color of her skin and her gender.
The 10% of the US that is black women are represented by... (checks notes) 1% of the US Senate.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Only 1% of the country are represented by senate, period. The rest of us are irrelevant. This was clearly a tokenism move to keep the guillotines in the closet another day.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:09 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:25 am Newsom picks Feinstein's replacement. A black lesbian who lives in Maryland. That's who is perfect to serve CA citizens, someone who doesn't even live there, and who was picked NOT for her qualifications, but because of the color of her skin and her gender.
The 10% of the US that is black women are represented by... (checks notes) 1% of the US Senate.
Wait, black people make up 13% of the population and you're telling me that black women are 10% of the population? That math ain't mathing.

You left out the lesbian part in your stat. I'm guessing lesbians might have different priorities than straight women? How about not living in the state? Seems to me like a woman living in Maryland might not have a clue what's good for Californians. I'm guessing BLACK female D Barbara Lee agrees with me. But alas, she doesn't eat pussy, so she was DQed, because that was the qualification one needs to serve in the Senate.

Also, your stat is extremely misleading and addresses none of the criticisms being made about this choice. First of all, when did the Senate have to represent race and gender? Silly me thought they were there to represent states and cities (regions). I did not realize a black woman in Los Angeles will have the exact same needs as a black woman in a farm outside any city limits in North Dakota. Secondly, how many voting districts have a majority of black women or black people? Third, of those districts, who did they vote into office? Fourth, you're proving again why the EC is so important. Fifth, maybe we should remove party affiliation from ballots and just put the candidate's race, gender, and sexual preference on there since that's all that matters?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Ok, so 7% instead of 10%< so radically different.

I think newsome intentionally chose someone who was not already declaring to run for it next election.

Weird that our representative government wouldn't be representative in any way. But hey, here's to more white males.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:58 pm Ok, so 7% instead of 10%< so radically different.
Dude, don't quantify (spin) the number you used!
TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:58 pm I think newsome intentionally chose someone who was not already declaring to run for it next election.
That's actually acceptable, BUT nobody else in California fit the bill? There are no black lesbians in CA?
TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:58 pm Weird that our representative government wouldn't be representative in any way. But hey, here's to more white males.
See my previous questions, and perhaps answer them instead of ducking them? :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:52 pm Also, your stat is extremely misleading and addresses none of the criticisms being made about this choice.
Mildly misleading. Again, something about representative Democracy.
Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:52 pm black woman in a farm outside any city limits in North Dakota
Find me that woman.
Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:52 pm Secondly, how many voting districts have a majority of black women or black people?
Fewer than they should.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:27 pm Mildly misleading. Again, something about representative Democracy.
I would not say mildly.

Also, who do you want represented? Sexes? Genders? Regions? Making 13% of Congress black to match the nation means certain regions are going to be unrepresented. Does voting not matter? What happens when a majority white district votes in a black politician? Is that wrong? What if it puts black representation over 13%, should we kick someone out?
TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:27 pm Find me that woman.
Stop being racist.
TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:27 pm Fewer than they should.
Will that get them to 13% representation?

BTW, I disagree with the Rs completely on this issue. People should never be cheated out of representation. Both parties do it, and its bullshit every time. However, I do not think demographics should be used to make districts. It should be geographically created and whatever rules are used to make them should be universally applied. If it fucks your party in some area, tough shit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:55 pm Stop being racist.
Look where those meeting are. They are not in ND! Pretty much entirely the SE. Except 1 meeting in Montana.
Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:55 pm Will that get them to 13% representation?
Well, that's the House, so no.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:59 am Look where those meeting are.
I literally just googled "black women farming" and that was the first result. Black people live all over our country and work in every profession whether you like it or not David Duke.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:59 am Well, that's the House, so no.
Considering their population is condensed to very small areas (where you apparently want them to stay :D), I don't think it's possible for them to get to 13% representation, and that's ok. The reason demographics don't matter in Congress is because they're big picture. They are representing the states, not specific people. Mayors, city councils, etc. are elected by local communities and are there to serve the interests of the people in those areas, and that's where demographics could play more of a role. I wonder what those numbers are? Of the top 10 or 20 population centers in the U.S., what is the percentage of each race and what percentage of representation do they have.

I would think the stat you tried to use about representation in Congress gets flipped on its head locally in the major cities. For example: Chicago is 45.9% white (the largest demo), but I'll bet the majority of their city government is black.

D policies in DC are becoming a problem for politicians and their staffs.

Oddly, only Fox has that story. I wonder why?