Another parent(s) of the year candidate

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Legit good mom
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Parents charge daughter rent and the internet is mad.

$200/month isn't shit and they're teaching her responsibility and what the real world is about. Gen Z is fucked if they really think everything in life should be free and require no effort on their part. Hell, maybe it all should be free, but we don't have the technology to do that just yet. Life isn't Star Trek and there are no replicators. So get off your ass and get a job like all other humans throughout history.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, $200/month aint shit.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:34 pm Her biggest fan on OF was her stepdad.
He was just trying to treat her as his own.

wait...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

83 year old, living the dream, knocks up 29 year old girlfriend.

So the question becomes, "Is that selfish and irresponsible?" He might not be around long enough for the kid to reach kindergarten let alone high school? Considering how important both parents are to a child's development, is Al being an a terrible father? Afterall, money doesn't equal a good upbringing, which most of Hollywood can prove in countless examples.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Oh my word, are you suggesting a woman may try and raise a child without the biological father around???

She sounds really empowered.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:46 pm
Still would.
Oh definitely.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

OH dad executes his 3 sons.

Why did we do away with burning people at the stake?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

No trial needed.

Take her to freshly dug grave, toss her in alive, cover it, and let's continue working towards a better society.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

That's one of those things I wish I could unlearn.

You know, the more fill-in-the-blanks we get in the MCU post-Endgame, the more I realzie there must have been a lot of that kind of stuff that happened. Baby getting fed in the high chair. Both parents get snapped away. Baby slowly dies over a week.

Blip, parents back, the baby they were feeding two seconds ago is horribly dead and gone.

It's a horror show.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

The mother, 17, allegedly “changed her story several times” but ultimately “confessed” she had been tired and wanted to take a nap, filled the baby’s bottle, and put some of “what she thought was cocaine” in the bottle, the sheriff said.
wtf? "I thought I put in cocaine" was her defense?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

She is subhuman garbage.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Why did she post that?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe her husband is using it for a divorce? Like "Look, just... look at this video" "OK, divorce granted, you keep everything and the kid(s)"
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Do people get money on X for having lots of views, or something? Only motivation that would make sense outside of "pure narcissism."