Aaron Lewis

Audio Tawk
Malcolm

Aaron Lewis

Post by Malcolm »

New song.
... who will release his second country solo album Sinner on September 16th, went on to "thank" country-radio stars from Luke Bryan to Sam Hunt for spurring on his anti-pop-country song "That Ain't Country." "Whatever happened to the country songs / full of truth and consequences, all the things gone wrong," he sings in the pre-chorus, "someone came and changed it up, made it all a lie."

"I'd like to thank Sam Hunt – oh, I know, he's so pretty to look at," said Lewis onstage. "I'd like to thank Luke Bryan, for most of his stuff – he surprises me every once in a while. I would like to thank Dan + Shay. I'd like to thank Cole Swindell. And every other motherfucker that is just choking all the life out of country music."
You may remember Aaron Lewis as the frontman for Staind, the mid '90s-'00s alt band famous for having made one decent single, one decent album, and then the same shitty album four times over the course of eight years.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."