X (fka Twitter)

GORDON
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by GORDON »

Apple needed to be told to gft long before this.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by Leisher »

The post wasn't antisemitic. This is the same playbook the MSM uses when whitey talks about any minority.

The post was even accompanied by dozens of quotes and headlines from Jewish leaders and writers that were all anti-white. Interesting how none of the MSM stories blasting Musk and discussing the post in question ever mention all of the evidence that was presented.

Same as how the MSM never mentions actual race on race crime statistics because it would destroy the narrative they push.

As for the thing you quoted, I've heard Yaccarino is getting lots of pressure to step down from outside sources. Yet more proof that this is a war on X and free speech. I wonder if Musk did the apology to placate her?

A reminder in case you don't read my signature:
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by Leisher »

EU investigating X for spread of disinformation.

Translation: EU trying to bully X into only allowing "the official narrative".

It's misinformation until it's not.
Leisher
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by Leisher »

More on Media Matters. They love free speech so long as it's free speech they approve.
TheCatt
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by Leisher »

Well, here's hoping.
TheCatt
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:24 pm Well, here's hoping.
Yeah, I did it too, just in case.
Leisher
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by Leisher »

Good luck with that. Also, I'm getting Richmond Valentine vibes...
Leisher
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by Leisher »

Ok, if it works, this will be cool.
GORDON
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by GORDON »

Oooo. Hope it names names, too.
TheCatt
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by TheCatt »

This is how I feel about most political stuff posted on social media.
GORDON
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by GORDON »

I think we'd be better off making politics ALL negative. Get as much dirt on the other guy as you can, and blast it. Both sides. Then let the people decide which scumbag they'd prefer in office. None of this "i'm family values/responsible/freedom loving." That's all ultimately bullshit that means nothing.

Let me know who closed the old age home in order to save money to hire his brother-in-law to kick-back on the road repair.
Leisher
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by Leisher »

Either the X algorithm has changed or the D party propaganda machine has been activated for the election. All of a sudden my X feed has been flooded with the D party talking heads. BrooklynDefiantDad (Fun fact: A former crackhead who sold his kids for drug money), JoFromJersey with her faked profile picture that makes her 10 years younger and 100 pounds lighter, that tool brunette kid who screams in all his videos (Sisson or something), Brian Kransteinwhatever (Fun Fact: He and his brother are facing or did face a bunch of fraud charges), more familiar names, and a bunch of new ones. All pushing the same narratives. Sometimes their words are, literally, exactly the same.

Like Hamas, the Ds are winning the propaganda war. They're so much better at it than the Rs. Plus, "Free shit" vs "Personal Responsibility" isn't a contest.
GORDON
Site Admin

X (fka Twitter)

Post by GORDON »

Think about it.... if you ran the D campaign, wouldn't it be a fireable offense to NOT flood social media with your message? It isn't against the law, so of course you would spend millions hiring folks to pretend to be "regular people" to go out there and spread the approved message. Most peeps under 50 get their opinions from the socials, now, not the evening news. So that's your target.

I think a lot of people would still file that under "conspiracy theory." But it's one of the few things I'd bet more than a dollar, that it's happening.

I'd love to see stats about which IPs have 500 pro-whatever messages, on different platforms, under multiple user names on each one.