Galaxy Note 7

Leisher
Site Admin

Galaxy Note 7

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Re: Galaxy Note 7

Post by Malcolm »

Hello, lawsuits.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Replacements are still Image.
More worryingly, the phone in question was a replacement Galaxy Note 7, one that was deemed to be safe by Samsung. The Verge spoke to Brian Green, owner of the Note 7, on the phone earlier today and he confirmed that he had picked up the new phone at an AT&T store on September 21st. A photograph of the box shows the black square symbol that indicates a replacement Note 7 and Green said it had a green battery icon.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Fourth replacement phone explodes. Appears I'm not buying anything from Samsung ever again.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Samsung's experiment is finished. We now know the definitive answer to the eternal question, "How many of your customers will you drive away if you release two versions of a device which is in reality an IED?" The answer:
40% of current Samsung phone owners said that they would not buy another Samsung phone in the future. That figure is up from the 34% who made a similar claim in the company’s first survey. Branding Brand said that 46% of respondents had become Samsung smartphone users within the past two years, while more than half — 54% — had been loyal Samsung phone owners for three years or more.

Of those who said that they would not be purchasing another Samsung phone moving forward, 8% said they now plan to purchase one of Google’s new Pixel phones and 70% said that whatever new phone they purchase will still be an Android phone. Meanwhile, 30% said they plan to leave Android altogether and buy an iPhone.
I'm surprised it's not over 50%. Fucking really? You sell people tiny time bombs not once, but twice, and some motherfuckers are thinking, "Yeah, but maybe they got it right this time..."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Galaxy Note 7 studies.
The company says there were two separate flaws with the Galaxy Note 7’s batteries. The first battery had a design flaw in the upper right corner that could cause a short circuit, according to Recode, while the second battery had a manufacturing issue that could lead to fires because of a welding defect.
In short, Samsung doesn't know shit about batteries or testing them until they explode.