Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:14 pm I really don't think kids should have this type of care, especially at that age.
Agree.
TheCatt wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:14 pm But I more don't think the government should be involved at all.
Disagree, BUT only because these kids aren't making these decisions on their own. They are being brainwashed and used by adults. That's where I think the government does belong in this issue. It's illegal for adults to groom kids for sex, molest them, give them drugs/alcohol, or otherwise put their physical health in danger. I believe this issue falls under that same umbrella.

No 9 year old should be able to come to a conclusion that:
1. They are in the "wrong body". Again, IF GENITALIA DOES NOT DEFINE YOUR GENDER, THEN HOW DOES CHANGING IT AFFIRM YOUR GENDER?
2. They want to undergo life altering and irreversible surgery.
3. They want to take drugs to block their puberty, which again, has irreversible effects.
4. They never want to have functioning genitalia.

Do you think creepy clown below thought his statement through? And don't get me started on the black lady's "Adults can't make this decision, but kids can because they're more educated"...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Men just continue being better women than women. Sorry feminists!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Maxim lists transwoman, and former Australian Football League player, in their "Hottest 100 Women" list.

Even if this was a biological woman she still wouldn't belong on this list.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

If you (Maxim) cannot find 100 hotter women, then we may as well just have World War IV and end it all.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:06 pm If you (Maxim) cannot find 100 hotter women, then we may as well just have World War IV and end it all.
Amen!
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Maxim is signalling.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Not a great site for the news (there are better, but I'm not bothering at the moment), but a 50 year old transwoman is allowed to race against teenaged girls in a swim meet.

He/she took last. :lol:
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:41 pm He/she took last.
(S)he got some not last place finishes, too! :)

9th out of 10 in the 400IM.

21st out of 30 in 200 free.

19th out of 21 in the 100 fly.

35th out of 35 in the 200IM. (The event is listed as 13+over but results were broken out into 13-14 and 15 + over)

18th out of 23 in the 400 free.

All the results have him/her in the 15+Over category not 13-14. The event that had the person with 13-14 year olds was a 13 + over event.

Admittedly, I've never seen adults compete at my daughter's meets.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

"Hatred" otherwise known as being a straight man and not wanting your girlfriend to have a dick.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:14 am "Hatred" otherwise known as being a straight man and not wanting your girlfriend to have a dick.
I bet the real # is lower than 98%. At any rate, that's a 4chan troll picture, not a real thing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:51 am At any rate, that's a 4chan troll picture, not a real thing.
True or false: It is absolutely a real belief of a large percentage of the trans community that people who don't want to have sex with them are transphobic.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:52 am
TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:51 am At any rate, that's a 4chan troll picture, not a real thing.
True or false: It is absolutely a real belief of a large percentage of the trans community that people who don't want to have sex with them are transphobic.
Dunno, haven't asked them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Well, next time one is railing you, stop to talk. :D

We've posted many times here articles, opinion pieces, and so on stating the trans community believes that very thing. Point being, while the number might be false, the message is 100% their belief.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:03 am Well, next time one is railing you, stop to talk. :D

We've posted many times here articles, opinion pieces, and so on stating the trans community believes that very thing. Point being, while the number might be false, the message is 100% their belief.
I know some of them believe it. I can't quantify it beyond that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

I can.

People who think their body is wrong, and their brain is working properly are 100% batshit crazy.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

20 years ago it was called "body dysmorphia disorder." Now that's being erased out of the medical books because.... inclusion, or something. "Everything's fine with that, now!"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

I thought body dysmorphia was "I'm so fat" but not being fat?
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:28 am I thought body dysmorphia was "I'm so fat" but not being fat?
Now it might, and thanks for pointing out I would have it if I wasn't so fat...

However, previously I do believe it covered both the folks who think they're the wrong sex and the ones who feel the compulsion to cut off a body part. FYI, those folks are still considered crazy. Think about that. It's crazy to want to cut off your arm, but not your dick.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:28 am I thought body dysmorphia was "I'm so fat" but not being fat?
I last looked this up like 20 years ago, because I wanted the exact definition. It was what you said, and also "I don't think this arm feels right on my body," and also "I don't feel like I should have this penis/vagina." I quoted somewhere a mental health publication that called it mental illness, and made everybody mad.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:33 am I last looked this up like 20 years ago, because I wanted the exact definition. It was what you said, and also "I don't think this arm feels right on my body," and also "I don't feel like I should have this penis/vagina." I quoted somewhere a mental health publication that called it mental illness, and made everybody mad.
Gotcha. Makes sense. I guess I only hear about it being the former these days, just like you said.