Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:50 am We all know what the intent was, and is.
Oh right, we can read minds, I keep forgetting.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Duiuude. You're being deliberately obtuse.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:59 am Duiuude. You're being deliberately obtuse.
Lol, I was going to say "You're too smart to be this dumb."

I was just responding to the statement, as posted. There are some people, no doubt, who believe what you are saying, but I sure don't hear that statement often, if ever.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

I'm invoking third party ruling.

Leisher, which of us is trippin?
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Catt is correct in how it was written. However, if the below statement is true, then his consumed media has indeed became an echo chamber:
TheCatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:31 pm There are some people, no doubt, who believe what you are saying, but I sure don't hear that statement often, if ever.
Gordon is correct on the intent. Blair is a very vocal advocate for transpeople, but not at the expense of others.

But again, just going by the statement in a vacuum, Catt would be correct.

FYI, just for you Catt. Seriously, if you're not hearing the "Transwomen are equal to women" message, you really need to add some red pill to your feeds just so you hear both sides of issues:
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:27 pm However, if the below statement is true, then his consumed media has indeed became an echo chamber:
Leisher wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:27 pm FYI, just for you Catt. Seriously, if you're not hearing the "Transwomen are equal to women" message, you really need to add some red pill to your feeds just so you hear both sides of issues:
I consume little media other than the Wall Street Journal, the local paper, and some CNBC.com (mostly). My twitter feed is small. The WSJ has a fair amount of trans-hysteria, so if this message is being promulgated, I would expect them to tell me.

I did see something about the trans-woman breastfeeding, and I have no idea if it's true, as I've not looked into it. But that still isn't saying "equal," imho.

I feel like it wouldn't be that hard of a theory to test these days.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:48 pm I consume little media other than the Wall Street Journal, the local paper, and some CNBC.com (mostly).
To be fair, those are all left leaning at best. Throw in some Epoch Times or OAN to balance it out...I'm kidding!!! :D
TheCatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:48 pm My twitter feed is small.
Mine is quite large, but I want it that way. I want to hear as much as I can even when it comes from the paid shills for both parties. I can typically get more insight from the people commenting and posting receipts.
TheCatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:48 pm I did see something about the trans-woman breastfeeding, and I have no idea if it's true, as I've not looked into it. But that still isn't saying "equal," imho.

I feel like it wouldn't be that hard of a theory to test these days.
Depends what you want as the smoking gun? I think the entire biologically born men should be allowed to compete against biological women because they're "equal" is enough proof that the "transwomen = women" movement is more than just outliers. That Dylan Mulvaney, the poster child for the trans movement, famously posted a TikTok about their first period cramps.

There's also this, which is advertising clothing for women but a biologically born man (who is clearly still intact) being the model. If that isn't screaming "men choosing to be women ARE women", what does?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

In my opinion, the Title IX stuff alone is enough to lock down that the assumption is "trans women = women." Because if not, that competition wouldn't be fair.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Yes, it's real, and this is just virtue signaling horseshit. It's not even a debate which one is more attractive.

How brainwashed are the women who support garbage like this?
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Everything women can do men can do better, men can do anything better than you. Including being women.

I'm standing by my "they're soon going to be dunking in the WNBA" prediction.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Clearly reading from a script, but what's the purpose? Is this a new "offend the normies" TikTok trend?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

These people think women = trans women.

And trans women = women.

=
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

This has to be a joke/troll. Or, yes, a few people really are that dumb/mentally ill.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:32 am This has to be a joke/troll. Or, yes, a few people really are that dumb/mentally ill.
I definitely think some things are jokes/trolls, but unfortunately, I think the majority of what we see is real. Most of this stuff is pulled from places where all the people are in that world. So they're creating content for the choir.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:38 am but unfortunately, I think the majority of what we see is real.
I'm still skeptical.

That post was from 4-5 years ago. Can't find the original, but I found where it was posted to reddit. But, it was deleted. The reddit user never posted anything else.

https://www.reveddit.com/v/Genealogy/co ... ns_people/
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:09 am I'm still skeptical.
I genuinely don't know how you can be skeptical. Look at the world. Go beyond just the "transwomen are women" thing and just look at the world overall. Show me where the sanity, logic, and reason are abundant publicly.

The world is a shitshow. Or the world we are constantly shown is a shitshow.

I do think most people are generally not morons, but there's a reason it's called the silent majority.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:33 pm Show me where the sanity, logic, and reason are abundant publicly.
Stay off bullshit sites like twitter :)
Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:33 pm The world is a shitshow. Or the world we are constantly shown is a shitshow.
There we go. The world is mostly fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:41 pm Stay off bullshit sites like twitter
Absolutely a fair point, but I would stand by my comment if we only included "actual MSM" sites.
TheCatt wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:41 pm There we go. The world is mostly fine.
I wouldn't go that far. I think most people are sane, but the insane are growing so loud, so bold, and are influencing the rest of society so much that we are rapidly approaching a tipping point.

Also, back on topic...