Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:00 pm Kid Rock makes a statement.
I guess he's over it
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Big name at John Hopkins hospital says trans is a mental illness and sex change operations are "folly".

Meanwhile...

Aren't they linked? That's got to make the X-Mas party awkward.

Also, great job by the woke at eliminating women. They're doing a better job of it than any misogynist could ever dream of doing.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Woman wins $100K vs CA school that tried to secretly transition her daughter.

They say this is a landmark win that should be a huge warning to other schools.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Good. That's bullshit, and 100k isn't enough of a message.

What's next, smuggling your kid across a border to get transitioned?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

The second a teacher helps a kid get puberty blockers, jail needs to be the result.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

I'm not religious, but...

TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

I mean, Eve did come from a Man. As far as I am concerned, that person has a point
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Well, if we're talking about fantasy vs fantasy, sure.

Science vs science, which are not represented here, no.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:35 pm Well, if we're talking about fantasy vs fantasy, sure.

Science vs science, which are not represented here, no.
Well, they are saying it's science within the context of the fantasy.

But yeah, us smart people all know there was no Adam and eve
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:23 am But yeah, us smart people all know there was no Adam and eve
Well, per the video it was Adam and Steve.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:51 am
TheCatt wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:23 am But yeah, us smart people all know there was no Adam and eve
Well, per the video it was Adam and Steve.
lol. The gays were right after all!
Cakedaddy

Gender pill

Post by Cakedaddy »

I don't think he took the rib and cloned him. . . It was a part he used to build a woman. More like a transplant situation, I think.

Plus, I thought it was:
One part love, one part wild
One part lady, one part child
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Top 3 off that album.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Missouri schools crowns trans homecoming queen.

Honestly, I give zero shits about things like this. Students vote, the end. Good for her.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

If the kids voted for it great. Their vote, their call.

Although, I'll bet they regret it in 10 years. Just like 90% of schools regret who they voted as class president when they realize that idiot is in charge of putting together the reunions.

Plus, I secretly am loving watching woke women complain about being oppressed while actively pushing men as being better women than them.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:58 pm Although, I'll bet they regret it in 10 years
Doubt. It's high school, who even cares?
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:32 am
Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:58 pm Although, I'll bet they regret it in 10 years
Doubt. It's high school, who even cares?
I would personally agree, but that's because we're viewing this through a very biased prism based on our own experiences and beliefs. When I made that statement I was doing so by applying a broader view. Many of these kids will not believe half the shit they believe now in 10 years. Some of them will strongly disagree with high school them, especially when kids come into the picture. This is particularly important because of the political movement vs science debate going on regarding this issue.

"Be yourself" is a great message until you come to the realization that trans is more fad than reality, puberty blockers do indeed cause long term damage, and life altering surgeries are being performed on kids. All of a sudden, new parents come to the realization that they were pawns in a political movement, and anger is the result.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

A Muslim transwoman person of color? Is she transrace too because she looks like a cracker to me.

She sure does say a lot without saying anything.

Also, the inmates ARE running the asylum.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

9 year old sues for gender-affirming care in NC.

I really don't think kids should have this type of care, especially at that age.

But I more don't think the government should be involved at all.