Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Not a mental illness. Not a cry for attention. Not an excuse to do deviant things. This is totally natural...

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Well, the trans person isn't on the LPGA tour... but could qualify for it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

True, but trans John Daly would have absolutely qualified.

Also, I do think golf is a sport where it won't be as massive an advantage, but it will be an advantage. Hitting driver - wedge is going to give you far better odds to birdie a hole than hitting driver - 5 iron.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:46 pm True, but trans John Daly would have absolutely qualified.

Also, I do think golf is a sport where it won't be as massive an advantage, but it will be an advantage. Hitting driver - wedge is going to give you far better odds to birdie a hole than hitting driver - 5 iron.
We've got womens and mens tees for reasons, right?
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:58 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:46 pm True, but trans John Daly would have absolutely qualified.

We've got womens and mens tees for reasons, right?
Logic is not allowed in these discussions.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Damn, Brooks isn't holding back...

Hailey is still far off from making the LPGA.

Hailey has to go through all the Q School stuff like any want to be pro golfer, man or woman. The article is definitely written by "an ally" because they try to paint filling the fields for these lower tournaments as some obstacle for Hailey. That's not on Hailey nor is it something they face alone. ALL the golfers in the field face that.

The real obstacle that only Hailey would face is there are reports out there that corporate sponsors have said they will pull out of tournaments if Hailey is in them.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Trans people: Educate yourself, we're not here to teach you.

Also trans people:

Take this as a time to learn and ask questions.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

"Educate yourself! Ask questions!"

Ok, why is it a mental illness to want to cut off your arm, but not your genitals?

"Fuck you you hateful scum!!!"
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

"If genitals don't define your gender, then why does cutting them off affirm it?"
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

I hope he loses.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

I'm skeptical as well. Here's the study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37138506/

Didn't read.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

It's england, they're probably just trying to be polite.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Non-Binary girl's death after bullying incident was big news the past few days.

Side note: Props to CNN here for not burying that this person actually initiated the fight.

Anyway, the whole "trans genocide" horseshit was pushed heavily. (Not sure how non-binary equals trans...?) I saw it said by many sources on X that she was killed by the bullies, during the fight, etc. Sites like CNN were pushing that narrative doing pieces about the violence and so on that LGBQT+ people face. Several people have threatened the lady behind LibsofTikTok blaming her for the "murder", and now they're all being publicly shamed, which is fantastic and a great case for identity bit.

Turns out it was all bullshit. She did not die due to anything related to the fight. (The article mentions that thanks to an update.)

I think I'm a bit triggered by this one because I saw all the reports that initially said she died at school directly resulting from the beating she took and so did my kids.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Stanford study confirms differences in men's and women's brains.

Of course, the trans movement folks who formerly screamed "trust the science" are already responding with "don't trust the science"!
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

But there's a consensus....
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:06 pm Stanford study confirms differences in men's and women's brains.

Of course, the trans movement folks who formerly screamed "trust the science" are already responding with "don't trust the science"!
10 years ago I would have said "Duh," why would anyone even look at this?
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Saw another news article today from... Forbes? Saying that 78% of biology textbooks are out of date and wrong about gender.

Comments were not supportive of the author.