Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Apparently, over the weekend a group of 100 or so black teens decided to rampage through downtown Chicago. A massive police response was required to end it, some were shot (nobody killed), several arrests, etc.

I don't know why this isn't a much bigger story on most news sites... *cough*

Anyway, this video has surfaced of a lone white woman getting beaten upon by the gang, BUT I think the video might be lying a bit. She does get attacked, but I think it looks like her attackers then get attacked and pulled away. I think you can see her still on the ground, but moving and others walking by her to film the attackers getting attacked. I think?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

I saw this on CNN.com over the weekend, but without much details.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Scott Adams was right.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I heard today the guy was charged.

Good. If you need to shoot someone for ringing your doorbell, we don't need you in society.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Some psycho shot a cute girl for turning around in her driveway.

These people need to be made spectacular and gruelling example of. Maybe stop the next murder before it happens.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:50 pm Some psycho shot a cute girl for turning around in her driveway.
Right? Talk about something there's a shortage of in the US...
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

I mean, NOT making a spectacular and grueling example of these people isn't working for us. We should give stocks and crow cages a try, again.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Oklahoma country officials. I'll let you guess their party.
In the recording, captured after a county commission meeting in March, and released by the McCurtain Gazette, Sheriff Kevin Clardy is heard discussing with commissioner Mark Jennings, investigator Alicia Manning and jail administrator Larry Hendrix, the hiring of “mafia hitmen” one of them claimed to know to kill the newspaper’s owners and journalists.

The hitmen would, according to Jennings, “cut no fucking mercy” while Clardy offered the use of his excavator to dig graves.

But it was the group’s deeply racist commentary that angered protesters the most. Jennings cited a former county sheriff from the 1980s in a discussion about running for the office. “If it was back in the day, when Alan Marston would take a damn Black guy and whoop their ass and throw him in the cell, I’d run for fucking sheriff,” he said on the recording.

“Yeah, it’s not like that no more,” Clardy lamented, before Jennings continued: “Take them down to Mud Creek and hang them up with a damn rope. But you can’t do that any more. They got more rights than we got.”

In another snippet, the group is heard mocking a woman who died in a fire – the sheriff likened her corpse to barbecued meat.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I heard about that at lunch and was laughing. They were exactly who you expect. I've heard all 12 residents of that whole county are up in arms. :D People, no matter their party or race, should be as pissed about this as all the blatant anti-white racism we see in colleges, the DoD, and so on.

Nobody who dehumanizes anyone based on their skin color should be in positions of power or authority.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I wonder if she's aware of all the actual facts of slavery in human history?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

That's a sexual fetish and she should be jailed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

As they should. Netflix is calling this thing a fucking docuseries.

It's funny, several years ago we were told "Who cares if they cast imaginary characters as different races/sexes than the IP? It's not like they're real people!" Then Hamilton came along and we were told was fine too because "racism!"

So this is fine? We're rewriting history now? We're ok with the current claims of "black slaves built this country", which is insanely incorrect?

Greeks aren't thrilled about it either since she was fucking Greek:
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Can't wait til the first realistic depiction of the african slave trade and the tribe that's selling off captured africans are all white.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Grandson of the guy who shot Yarl says it was racially motivated, his brother says that's BS.

Personally, I think Yarl being black absolutely played a role in the shooting. However, look at the grandson pictured and then look at the things he says. This kid is brainwashed and probably personally biased for obvious reasons. CNN conveniently leaves out his quote about his grandfather being "old, white, and conservative, which means they're racist" (paraphrasing).

Also, please note this thing he says:
Too often in the US, the younger brother said, “people get away with killing unarmed, innocent Black people.”
Once is too often, but this is not exclusive to black people nor are they at the top of the victim statistics.

Interesting contrast in reporting on the black guy who shot at all his white neighbors where race isn't mentioned once.

Ditto for the Mexican guy who shot the two cheerleaders.

Yesterday afternoon while discussing the Yarl shooting with my extreme far left wife I mentioned the disproportionally large number of black on white homicides and violent crime that doesn't go reported and how the MSM is clearly dividing us. She scoffed at my statement and said, "you're saying racism doesn't exist?" I said, "No, of course it exists. I'm saying black people attack and kill white people in far greater numbers." She was bewildered by my statement and refused to believe it. "Yeah, I'll research that myself" was her only response. I told her, Please do. fbi.gov." and left the room. She was in there another 45 minutes and has never brought up the topic again...which, trust me, that's code for her doing so and then finding out I was right.

Burying your head in social media and/or a specific MSM outlet is not healthy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:52 am I'm saying black people attack and kill white people in far greater numbers." She was bewildered by my statement and refused to believe it. "Yeah, I'll research that myself"
I mean, it should be true just based on random chance alone.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:34 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:52 am I'm saying black people attack and kill white people in far greater numbers." She was bewildered by my statement and refused to believe it. "Yeah, I'll research that myself"
I mean, it should be true just based on random chance alone.
Right? However, "The narrative" says something completely different.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

White UK student expelled and banned from campus for calling someone the "N word" and other rude behavior while drunk.

She also faces "criminal charges", which I'd like to know what for before commenting as the article doesn't specify it.

I have no issue with this girl being thrown out of campus for being a racist twat, BUT this needs to go both ways. If a black student gets inebriated and calls a white student a cracker, then they need to be given the exact same punishment.

The rules must apply equally to all regardless of race, sex, etc. If you cannot do that, then all you're doing is creating more division and hate.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:22 am She also faces "criminal charges", which I'd like to know what for before commenting as the article doesn't specify it.
Rosing has been charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place, fourth-degree assault without visible injury, second-degree disorderly conduct, and third-degree assault on a police officer or probation officer, according to Kimberly Baird, the Fayette County Commonwealth's Attorney.
Literally from your article.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:29 am Literally from your article.
Literally didn't see it.

Those are all misdemeanors indicating she was just being a drunken idiot. IE: The criminal charges would amount to a whole lot of nothing. Probably just community service.