Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

CNN article about South Korean immigrant kids leaving the U.S. for SK.

It's hilarious that this article discuss how prevalent race is in the U.S. REALLY?!? Race is a constant issue in the most diverse country in the world? Who would have thought?

Those kids are discovering that they aren't exactly welcomed with open arms. It's almost like racism and bigotry are parts of humanity and not exclusive to straight white Americans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worst reviewed show of all time.

Even beyond the review bombing, it's apparently just terrible.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:52 am Yesterday afternoon while discussing the Yarl shooting with my extreme far left wife I mentioned the disproportionally large number of black on white homicides and violent crime that doesn't go reported and how the MSM is clearly dividing us. She scoffed at my statement and said, "you're saying racism doesn't exist?" I said, "No, of course it exists. I'm saying black people attack and kill white people in far greater numbers." She was bewildered by my statement and refused to believe it. "Yeah, I'll research that myself" was her only response. I told her, Please do. fbi.gov." and left the room. She was in there another 45 minutes and has never brought up the topic again...which, trust me, that's code for her doing so and then finding out I was right.
Send her this twitter thread.

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Step 2 is asking yourself why this not only isn't common knowledge, but we have it hammered into us that the opposite is true. What agenda is being run. My first guess is "attack the 2nd Amendment by getting people so tired of white shooters that as a nation we finally overturn it."

By lying.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:40 pm Step 2 is asking yourself why this not only isn't common knowledge, but we have it hammered into us that the opposite is true. What agenda is being run. My first guess is "attack the 2nd Amendment by getting people so tired of white shooters that as a nation we finally overturn it."

By lying.
I don't know why anyone thinks the opposite is true. That's the part that's weird. I understand that maybe white cops are more likely to shoot black criminals than white ones. But that's a small percentage of either race's actions. But maybe that's where it came from.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Saw a meme the other day that said, "Between the time that Treyvon Martin was killed and George Zimmerman's trial ended, over 10,800 black people were killed by other black people. Name one."

It's extremely difficult to say there isn't an agenda being pushed when stats like that exist.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

That’s a racist, but hilarious tweet.

The NAACP’s warning is also pretty racist and politically driven though.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Do you get up early? You're a racist.

I totally agree with this one, and if society would let me, I'd sleep in every day to combat racism!
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I question the "thunderous applause", but calling "law" white supremacy and claiming it's used to oppress people around the world...

She's Muslim. Is she aware of Sharia Law?

Call it whatever you want, law of self-awareness, hypocrisy, ignorance, etc. I just know that her and people like her are dangerous.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Black peeps must love middle aged, rich, white lady explaining racism to them.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Black males who grew up in Southside of Chicago have a 60% employment rate. Median income of $20k.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

China and South Korea more racist about the Little Mermaid than America is

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/06/media/li ... index.html
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Well Disney actually listens to China, so uh oh.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

There was a racism conversation on reddit, and I chimed in:
Society does need to chill out.... However, to the younger generations, "offense" is currency, and they will disguise their avarice as "as soon as you older people die off then we can finally stop having all your hate."

They are in for a rude surprise.
And the more I think about it, the more brilliant my statement seems, to me.

1. When they see racism everywhere, and the "boomers" and whatever all die out, they're still going to see racism everywhere and will now not have the old people to kick around, any more. They'll be pointing fingers elsewhere, and at each other.

2. So they're going to still see racism everywhere. And now they'll be well into middle age, and be saying, "Jesus christ, I've spent all my life caring about stuff super hard, and now nothing has changed?" The pendulum is going to swing WAY toward the other direction, with them. Now they're going to be bitter about all the things they thought would change with enough focused rage and anger, but nothing they did mattered.

They're in for a very rude awakening.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Nothing has changed because racism is too entrenched in society. /s
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

White athlete randomly sucker punches black runner just trying to run his race.

HAHA! Could you imagine if that were true? It'd be national headlines everywhere. Nope, the races are opposite of what I said, so nobody cares.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:54 pm White athlete randomly sucker punches black runner just trying to run his race.

HAHA! Could you imagine if that were true? It'd be national headlines everywhere. Nope, the races are opposite of what I said, so nobody cares.
Man, wtf is wrong with white people? I'm just going to call everyone white for now on.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

That happened recently at a high school wrestling match, on video. The black kid sucker punches the hell out of the white kid, white kid is down and injured, black kid's coach ushers his kid out quickly.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

"White supremacy is the greatest threat facing our nation!"

If you believe that you're a fucking moron. The two party system and their corporate masters on Wall St. plus most Americans' apathy and ignorance are the greatest threats facing our nation.