NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That Chase Young kid looks promising.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:10 pm That Chase Young kid looks promising.
Eh. Seen better :)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Dwayne Haskins is having a good night against the Eagles.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:42 pm Dwayne Haskins is having a good night against the Eagles.
I assumed you were being sarcastic... well, it's preseason game 1.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

WTFers called me yesterday and left me a voicemail that started with "Hey Catt, this is X from WTFers, sorry you missed me."

Um, what?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That's good script writing right there. Gaslighting your own fans for not being home.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

This one's for Stranger.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:39 pm This one's for Stranger.
What you don't realize yet is the Steelers are now the old Browns.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:56 pm
SNAP
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:56 pm
I think you'll find that I've been preaching about how the Steelers are gonna suck for a while now. In fact, going into this season you are far more confident in them than I am.

Ignore the Bayless part of this...unless you want to see a bad take based on one play (Lance sucked after that). The video is fucking comedy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I didn't realize that was Tebow at first setting the "block"
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

What teams drink the most?

No clear correlation to good/bad at first glance.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

More Super Bowl victories in the bottom 10 than the top 10...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Philly's is misleading. They lost to Tomlin, which means the game had nothing on the line. If the game had mattered, they would have won by 35.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Redwolves, Redhogs, Defenders, and WTFers are acceptable to me. Not necessarily in that order.

Presidents is the worst fucking one. Followed by the Armada + Brigade and Commanders. The team cannot be a singular (Armada/Brigade). No one in the NFL does that. (I don't know if anyone anywhere does that, but I don't know every team around off the top of my head).

My only issue with Redwolves is that it's super close to Wolfpack, which is NC State's symbol, and I went to UNC.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:47 am The team cannot be a singular (Armada/Brigade). No one in the NFL does that. (I don't know if anyone anywhere does that, but I don't know every team around off the top of my head).
I want to say somewhere in soccer someone does this?

Personally, I like WTFers. There's something about it that just works. Especially so because they're a DC area team. If the government owned a team, that's what it would be called.

Redhogs would be my second choice as it ties into the franchise's history a bit.