NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Cakedaddy

NCAA

Post by Cakedaddy »

Sweet. It got to the point where I was rooting against her because of the constant attention.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:18 pm Sweet. It got to the point where I was rooting against her because of the constant attention.
It's why I could never root for Tiger Woods once he reached a certain level. All coverage was about him even when he wasn't in contention.

Calipari leaving Kentucky for Arkansas.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I'm glad she released that statement. That's a good course correction from how she came off in the video previously posted.

And again, I think she has a legit point. She just came off as bitter.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:10 pm And again, I think she has a legit point. She just came off as bitter.
Agreed.
Cakedaddy

NCAA

Post by Cakedaddy »

I don't feel like rewatching it, but didn't she say "My record is not broken" or something close to that?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:18 pm I don't feel like rewatching it, but didn't she say "My record is not broken" or something close to that?
Yes and she said it with attitude and asked the people in attendance to spread that message. Thus, why she came off as very bitter.

I thought her statement today was very good and I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:33 pm I thought her statement today was very good and I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Yes, also, it's women's basketball so way past my care level :)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Shots fired!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Edey fouls literally every time he has the ball.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Turns out Purdue needed more than 1 good player.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Their 3 point guys failed them or UConn shut them down.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Whatever, I made $250 in the office pool! Suck it, B10!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:01 amSuck it, B10!
It's true. The B1G was awful this year and went 0-2 in tournament finals. Meanwhile, the ACC was undefeated in tournament finals this year.

New transfer rules that sound a lot like the old transfer rules.

We're going to get to a point where players are transferring between games.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:09 am Meanwhile, the ACC was undefeated in tournament finals this year.
Wooooooooooo!
Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:09 am New transfer rules that sound a lot like the old transfer rules.
Sounds like a lot more work putting a team together every year.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

The local AAA baseball team.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:46 pm The local AAA baseball team.
In terms of famous AAA teams, I think the Durham Bulls are second only to the Toledo Mud Hens.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:23 am
TheCatt wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:46 pm The local AAA baseball team.
In terms of famous AAA teams, I think the Durham Bulls are second only to the Toledo Mud Hens.
I think you have that backwards, since we had a movie, and yall didn't.