NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

I wonder if Meyer is basically in collect a paycheck mode
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Alright, took $50 of my $90 and rolled it into Duke. Your team better not fuck this up! :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Uh...nothing personal, but I hope they do...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:45 pm Uh...nothing personal, but I hope they do...
but would you put money on it?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:45 pm Uh...nothing personal, but I hope they do...
welll, huge win. I hedged with half my $ on wake so at least they closed it out in OT, and I'm only down a little.

Fuck Duke!
Cakedaddy

NCAA

Post by Cakedaddy »

Since it hasn't mattered in, like, forever. . . how do the playoffs work?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:24 am Since it hasn't mattered in, like, forever. . . how do the playoffs work?
1 vs 4, 2 vs 3 - winners play each other.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:24 am Since it hasn't mattered in, like, forever. . . how do the playoffs work?
Fixed that for you.

If you lose to Iowa, you'll more than likely be out. In fact, the whole B1G will. I have ZERO doubt you will beat Iowa, but it would be such a Jim Harbaugh thing to lose this week.

And as Catt said, once the new rankings come out Sunday you'll know who you will play.

Your team has a very, very legit chance of winning it all. This will be the first year a Go5 team is in the final four. I don't buy Georgia's offense, and the fourth team will be a flawed OkSt, ND, or even Bama.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:52 pm welll, huge win. I hedged with half my $ on wake so at least they closed it out in OT, and I'm only down a little.

Fuck Duke!
I turned it off at halftime when we were down 13 to do school work. Shit. Thank goodness for DVRs!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Rolled my Wake $$ into UNC + NCSU so we'll see how that turns out.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

!RemindMe 12/1/2024 That was a good 3 years.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

FUCK YOU MICHIGAN!!! Wooo! HEELS!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Holy shit, UNC whooped that ass.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:58 am Holy shit, UNC whooped that ass.
yes, and it felt goooooooooood. And not just cuz I bet on UNC. We finished dinner and hit an open bar and got to watch the 2nd half which was beautiful. Heels needed that win
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Adrian Martinez enters the transfer portal.

This dude is so confusing to me. I feel like he's been at Nebraska for 10 years or more.

Not sure if I posted it, but the pre-season Heisman favorite, Spencer Rattler, is also in the transfer portal.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OSU just got the commitment from the #5 QB in the 2022 class.

CSU fired its HC.

Might be key to OSU because our RB coach/Asst HC, Tony Alford, is a graduate for there and was previously in the running for their HC job.

Also, because the guy they fired used to work with Day at UConn. He was the Oline coach there and helped to produce a 2K yard rusher. After this year our current Oline coach is on the hot seat...

Changes to OSU I'm hearing about:
-Oline
-DC (this one is 100% certain) With Freeman taking the ND HC job, look for Day to find either an NFL mind or someone like Gary Patterson.
-S&C - Current guy is awesome, but failed this year and they need updated methods. He's old school. He'll stay, but methods will change.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Let's talk more about that UNC game last night :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

As long as we can talk more about that Duke-OSU game!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:33 pm As long as we can talk more about that Duke-OSU game!
two best games of the year as far as I am concerned. Great job Liddell for making the leap or whatever that espn article said