NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OSU adds yet another LB coach.

And another OL coach.

How big is Day's staff going to be? 50 guys?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Rumor from Dailysnark says Harbaugh is heading to Miami.

However, Jeremy Fowler is saying he's in the mix for Minnesota. Twitter has Harbaugh trending and it's a bunch of talking heads saying he's headed to Miami or Minnesota and then a bunch of people making fun of this by making joke posts about those teams hiring multiple coaches and so on.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:20 am a bunch of people making fun of this by making joke posts about those teams hiring multiple coaches and so on.
I would be entertained... some owner is like "I'm going to hire head coaches, fuck all yall"
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

winning .695 percent of his games, and then spent the past seven years at Michigan, winning .717 percent of his games.
That's not how you express percents.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Wednesday is an interesting choice. That's National Signing Day.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TTUN fans are PISSED about Harbaugh taking this meeting on National Signing Day. Loads of people are speculating he's trying to force the AD to give him a big extension by tomorrow.

Obviously I do not like TTUN, but I think everything Harbaugh is doing is really shitty. It puts the school in a bad position to either pay him huge money or watch him leave and probably a bunch of incoming recruits too. Plus, it's so late most good coaches have been hired.
Cakedaddy

NCAA

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:45 pm Plus, it's so late most good coaches have been hired
That's been my concern the whole time. We won't have time to do anything proper.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:24 am
Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:45 pm Plus, it's so late most good coaches have been hired
That's been my concern the whole time. We won't have time to do anything proper.
MSU didn't bitch about it. :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Dude have a hard-on for shitty places to live?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Brady, being a TTUN grad, hates OSU.

This tweet is old news. The better joke has to do with Brady's constant bets about having to wear your rival's gear if they bear your team: "Tom Brady has every right to be bitter. He's worn more OSU gear over the past 20 years than Joe Burrow."
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:52 pm UNC locks down their guy on NSD.
Do you mean Brown's contract extension?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I did. The URL must not have changed when I scrolled down to the Mack Brown story.

Remember this embarrassing display? Today this kid signed with Bama.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

For Cake. This guy has a really good take on what's going on with Harbaugh.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

That's just more fuel to go to A&M. "Let's go there and get paid" "OK"