PGA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:49 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:41 pm Point being, he's going to be fine.
UNLESS HE GETS HIS ARMS CHOPPED OFF
He should avoid the kitchen then!

I just read an article saying he's heading home to Bama to think his life over after this win. He can stay amateur or go pro now (the win gives him his Q card automatically) and reap the rewards. He'll make millions overnight through sponsorships alone.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:16 pm I just read an article saying he's heading home to Bama to think his life over after this win. He can stay amateur or go pro now (the win gives him his Q card automatically) and reap the rewards. He'll make millions overnight through sponsorships alone.
"Yeah, wow, just don't know if I want money or not playing this game I've been playing for so long that I play for fun and to make money"

Tough decision :)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

He's right that it is life changing. The quality and quantity of women that flirt aggressively with him is about to skyrocket.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:38 pm He's right that it is life changing. The quality and quantity of women that flirt aggressively with him is about to skyrocket.
"Ugh, which IG model this week?"
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Let's hope he's been raised right and has a good support structure in place so he doesn't fall prey to the worst of them.

If I was rich and famous at his age half of the world's population would be my kids.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

He went pro.

Meanwhile, outside of his bedroom...
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:29 pmHe went pro.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Phoenix Open changes are coming.

This is a tournament where the fans are like your typical college football game crowd. They're rowdy and drunk. This time it went way overboard. Fans were yelling during players' swings, spraying others with beer, passed out drunk on the course, and so on.
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:05 am Phoenix Open changes are coming.

This is a tournament where the fans are like your typical college football game crowd. They're rowdy and drunk. This time it went way overboard. Fans were yelling during players' swings, spraying others with beer, passed out drunk on the course, and so on.
Well, then, I'm a little sad I missed the only fun golf tournament around.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

LIV gives up on trying to get their golfers ranking points.

So LIV has become a league you go to if you want:
-A huge paycheck
-Meaningless events
-No audience
-No ability to be ranked in the world, and thus, no invitations to real tournaments
-No sponsorships or fame because nobody is watching
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Scottie Scheffler is playing at a level far exceeding anyone else.

Last week he was down several strokes going into Sunday and won by 5. This week he was down 5 to start the day and then won by a single stroke. He avoided a playoff when Wyndham Clark lipped out a birdie putt on 18.

Dude is absolutely the #1 golfer in the world and playing like it. If he had Tiger's hype machine behind him he'd be a household name.

I also want to point out that last week he was asked about the frustration from fans that the biggest names in the world weren't at all of these PGA events. He responded, and I'm paraphrasing, "Blame the guys who took money to go play somewhere else."

He's 100% right. The guys who left for LIV took money to go play for a league that doesn't matter, in tournaments with no competition or stakes, is a front to try and improve a country's reputation, and that nobody watches. They're the bad guys. I don't fault them for taking the easy money. I fault them for not being honest about it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:12 am Dude is absolutely the #1 golfer in the world and playing like it. If he had Tiger's hype machine behind him he'd be a household name.
Who?
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Why can't aging athletes let go?

For Tiger to win he'd need everyone else to die.
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:30 pm Why can't aging athletes let go?

For Tiger to win he'd need everyone else to die.
He was programmed as a child to play golf, win golf, and nothing more. Dude is broken in many ways.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:42 pm He was programmed as a child to play golf, win golf, and nothing more.
And have sex with Waffle House waitresses.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

...ugly ones...
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

He won last week and has a 4 stroke lead at the Masters with 2 holes to play. Total domination not seen since Tiger's prime.

If he was black or trans it'd be all sports MSM could talk about.