The Democratic Party

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

So let's say you have an apple airtag on your car. It's stolen. The airtag then looks like it's tracking the person who stole your car. When do they get the "there's an airtag following you" alert? How long before they realize, play the sound and throw it away?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Good question, and I'm certain one thought through and solved by the engineers who make this tech. If there's one thing I know about the tech industry, it's that they don't rush through things. They think things through, analyze all possible outcomes, and solve them before releasing something.

We really need a sarcasm tag...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Lol.

Yeah, I have airtags in my bags. But, I don't use an iPhone as a daily. It lives in my car. And I used it on vacation for the airtags. So every time I leave home I get "An unknown airtag is following you alerts"

Right now it appears to be 8 to 24 hours. If my stuff is stolen, can I say "DON'T DO THIS, MY SHIT IS LOST"?
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

I genuinely don't know. I don't use AirTags.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:17 am D policies in DC are becoming a problem for politicians and their staffs.
What a well run city. We should put them in charge of everything!
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Criminals should be shot.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Just close it all down and fuck them. Build a wall and let them live in their paradise.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

It was revealed corrupt Senator (redundant?) Menendez's wife hit and killed a pedestrian, but suffered no consequences.

Kind of hard to work for the people when your wife kills your boss and nobody cares.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:10 am It was revealed corrupt Senator (redundant?) Menendez's wife hit and killed a pedestrian, but suffered no consequences.

Kind of hard to work for the people when your wife kills your boss and nobody cares.
Well, to be fair, most people who kill pedestrians suffer no or little consequences.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

I am not going to judge on this without more info. A lot of pedestrians are idiots and step into traffic from blinds. I looked and it didn't look like a hit-and-run, at which time it would be easy to condemn.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

It's just interesting to me how often they or their family members walk from situations where normal people would likely face charges.

Laura Bush apparently killed someone in a similar accident.

Ted Kennedy famously committed vehicular homicide, at best, and nobody batted an eye. (The exhibit A of Congresspeople getting away with anything.)

Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face.

Insider trading.

Etc.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

It's all about who you know.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Or blow.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:45 amOr blow.
Why not both?
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Wouldn't want to blow the wrong person.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

And to be fair to our politicians, Caitlyn Jenner also killed someone in an automobile AND won "Woman of the Year" within six months, so money plays a factor too, not just power.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Oooooo. Hillary just said "reeducation camps" without saying "reeducation camps."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Fair?