Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

First of all, WTF Romania?

Secondly, nothing in the video to be scared of. No blood. No death. No knockouts.

Third, this is an older guy who is, very clearly, out of shape against two women in their prime. Granted, nobody looks like they workout. He handles them with ease and their punches do zero damage. I truly wonder how woke women explain stuff like this away and still believe the sexes are physically equal and transwomen in women's sports is fair?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

That's kinda fun. I'd try it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Woman shouldn't have taken the bear home.
A 71-year-old woman who was found dead inside her Sierra County home last November had been mauled by a black bear, the first such fatal attack in California history.

atrice Miller’s body was discovered inside her Downieville home on Nov. 8, 2023, by Sierra County Sheriff’s Office deputies who had been summoned to conduct a welfare check. Deputies discovered a grisly scene with evidence that a bear had been inside, likely for several days, feeding on the woman’s remains, authorities said.

Initially, investigators thought she had died prior to the bear’s entry. However, an autopsy report completed last month revealed that Miller was killed when the animal swiped or bit her neck, Sierra County Sheriff Mike Fisher told KCRA-TV.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

The U.S. government just took a huge step forward in equality and women are BIG mad. They will now have to register for Selective Service like men have had to do since forever.

Women keep talking about wanting equality, but they're lying. They just want all the good things and none of the bad. The 4th wave of feminism is cancer.

(Oh, and it will now auto register you because people have been failing to register.)

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

My kid's college made him register.

"If women want equal rights as men, they're going to have to give up a bunch of them."

My favorite is still when SCOTUS banned abortion or whatever, and suddenly women had the exact same rights to abort a fetus as men have always had. None.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:05 pm "If women want equal rights as men, they're going to have to give up a bunch of them."

My favorite is still when SCOTUS banned abortion or whatever, and suddenly women had the exact same rights to abort a fetus as men have always had. None.
True story. I hear constantly about how "they're taking all of our rights away" and I always ask what rights I have, as a man, that they do not have. I've yet to hear an answer.