NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Long story short: Fox let Joe Buck leave to ESPN a year early in exchange for first pick of the B1G games this year. They selected ND @ OSU. Thus, Joe Buck got traded for a single football game.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UND vs OSU big ratings though
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:18 pm UND vs OSU big ratings though
Yeah, that's the point. I think they're 1 and 2 in ratings every year, so together it should be a huge telecast. Plus, it'll be the first game of the season with three Heisman candidates on one national contender and a brand new black HC from the school they're playing on the other side.

Should be a fun game.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Fun start to the games today with CSU leading Michigan, and SDSU and + Providence going back and forth.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

CSU choked hard in the 2nd half. TTUN came out with the same intensity and easily walked away with the W.

Watching SDSU-Providence now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:51 pm Fun start to the games today with CSU leading Michigan, and SDSU and + Providence going back and forth.
I should not have posted.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I missed a lot of the action working in another office for the last two hours, but it appears the only game that's close is Iowa-Richmond, which I just joined.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:53 pm I missed a lot of the action working in another office for the last two hours, but it appears the only game that's close is Iowa-Richmond, which I just joined.
I've been out to, and it's been boring. But Iowa-Richmond looking good, and UNC-Marquette should be good.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Go Georgia State :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

I'll take the risk... The UNC game is awesome so far (27-10 over Marquette)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:06 pm I'll take the risk... The UNC game is awesome so far (27-10 over Marquette)
Marquette 2 techs, and now a headlock by one of their shitty players. God damn.

3 Technicals in 16:30 of the game, is that a record?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Just saw that with 6 games over, only 1.6% of brackets are still perfect.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:37 pm Just saw that with 6 games over, only 1.6% of brackets are still perfect.
I picked Richmond! But... I also picked South Dakota State....

I bet a lot of people picked CSU after UofM lost their PG.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:06 pm I'll take the risk... The UNC game is awesome so far (27-10 over Marquette)
95-63... goodness. GO HEELS! Honestly, that game alone would make this a great tourney, regardless of what happens against Baylor.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

538 gives Baylor a 67% chance though. 33% aint bad for an 8 seed.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I picked NMSt, but also thought Indiana would show up.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Who picked St. Peter's?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:32 pm Who picked St. Peter's?
lol.

Man I hope they pull this off.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

They're going to do it!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

My bracket already sucks. I had Kentucky losing to Purdue, so there's that if St. Peter's wins.