NFL 2009-2010 Season

For stuff that is general.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Damn. Catt, I'm hoping for Tim Hightower to have a shitty game so we've got a 50% DTMan postseason.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Ahh, so pts is the tie-breaker I would lose if he won?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

TheCatt wrote:Ahh, so pts is the tie-breaker I would lose if he won?
Right now, my record is the same as the fisheads. I'm #4, he's #5. The one time we played, he beat me. I have him on total points scored, though, so I think that is indeed the tiebreaker.

Jetzeppelin, DeeRailed, & the Dethklok Dethteam are in. Out of all the folk that might be 9 - 5, I've got the most points after DeeRailed. That means it's down to you & fisheads. If Tim Hightower notches twelve points or more, he beats MTNHORS. That'd bring his record even w\ yours, which is tiebreaking territory.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Bellichick blasts Carolina.

A couple Panther corners were saying that Randy wasn't playing as hard as he could.

Belichick, who rarely rips opponents, said, “My response would be that’s a lot of conversation coming from a team that just lost another game.”

Yeah, he just tapes his opponents' signals.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Two picks & two fumbles. What the fuck? This is the team that beat the Vikes last week?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

You're in, catt. Barry Sanders's shoelaces scored more points than Hightower.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Malcolm wrote:You're in, catt. Barry Sanders's shoelaces scored more points than Hightower.
I don't know what you did to him, but keep your voodoo away!
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I still say that they imperfectly cloned the Cardinals. One week the good team plays, the off week they rest & the shitty team plays.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Why do football players and their SO's keep having issues in Charlotte?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Great. Aaron Rodgers is kicking my ass in two leagues.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Hey, let's randomly decide to play really well.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Troy wrote:Hey, let's randomly decide to play really well.
Yeah, wtf is up w\ that?
Troy

Post by Troy »

Malcolm wrote:
Yeah, wtf is up w\ that?
Moore
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Troy wrote:
Malcolm wrote:
Yeah, wtf is up w\ that?
Moore
I think the more appropriate response is "not Delhomme."
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

Fuck my Vikings. Abandon all hope.
In marriage there is always one person right. And the other one is the husband.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

unkbill wrote:Fuck my Vikings. Abandon all hope.
They've clinched a playoff spot & they know there's no way they're getting home field advantage. So, I suppose not much was lost in a practical sense. But, d-a-y-u-m, that was some fugly playing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

When NO lost on Saturday, Minnesota had to win out and they would have clinched home field. How do you choke to the Panthers?

I feel bad for Cincy not winning in honor of Chris Henry, but they have again lost to a playoff bound team. If the Steelers had won 2 of the 7 games they've lost in the 4th quarter this year, they'd now be tied for the division. That really says something about the two teams considering the horrible year Pittsburgh is having compared to the incredible year Cincy is having.

And how about that last second miracle win Sunday. I can't believe they pulled it out. Mike Wallace also put the last nail in Limus Swead's coffin out of Pittsburgh. I think Ike Taylor will be joining him.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Leisher wrote:When NO lost on Saturday, Minnesota had to win out and they would have clinched home field. How do you choke to the Panthers?
Gets better. Apparently, you can see Favre & Childress arguing on the sidelines at a time when the Vikes were up 7-6.

Childress's version is that they were arguing over how improve the offense that game. Favre's version is that Childress wanted to switch QBs.

& how do you lose to Carolina? Fucking 41 rushing yards. That's how.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Defense has never been our problem this season.

Turnovers, always turnovers. When you take those out of the equation, you have a decent team underneath.